Which Jedi Deserves a Rework First?

The Chosen One, or the Second in Command of the Jedi High Council?

Which Jedi Deserves a Rework First? 24 votes

Mace Windu
62%
PhoenixeonPuddis95AnonymousMehCarSickShoeRichfxxxtheatomicpunTheLordOfMadnessAlijar1Vendi1983Tony12345NoahscapesCarcass_101KarlitoPopotoiliftalot1 15 votes
Anakin Skywalker
37%
RandomSithLordRavenclawsKyJoe_CoolRiffinatorHKFactoryTypherrionCt214476DaPowerfulJediGambino369 9 votes

Replies

• Anakin Skywalker
    Mace Windu already has unique buffs for certain tw's. Anakin would be my pick. And oh yeah... ADD PADME! lol :)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Anakin Skywalker
    I’ll have to agree, while I do like Windu, I feel Anakin should get a boost, and Padmé wouldn’t hurt to have either.
  • Mace Windu
    To be honest they both need/deserve rework
  • Anakin Skywalker
    Richfxxx wrote: »

True, but the question is, who deserves it first?
  • neither
  • Mace Windu
    HKFactory wrote: »
    Richfxxx wrote: »

True, but the question is, who deserves it first?

If I had to choose I’d say Windu as he’s immense in the films but pathetic in the game. At least anakin is slightly useful. But my original comment stands they both need rework because of who they are in the films and the power they possess
  • Anakin Skywalker
    neither

lol
  • Between Mace and Ani, I choose CUP.
  • Instead of reworking Anakin, release a Dark Side version of him.
  • Tony12345
    98 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Mace Windu
    If Anakin was going to be Reworked i’d Like to see much more then just Anakin. I’d like to see a Galactic Republic push. Starting with reworks of Anakin and Padawan Tano, Zetas for General Kenobi, Clones Reworked and New clones introduced (how about domino squad to start?), new galactic republic characters such as Padame and Jar Jar Binks. And Hopefully Anakin and Kenobi’s leadership would be more for the Galactic Republic characters in general then the Jedi, with Rex having synergy to Anakin/Ahsoka and Cody to Kenobi. And Fives and Echo having synergy, who were the last of the domino squad and made it to become arc troopers.

While if Mace is Reworked I’m okay with only seeing Mace Windu Reworked but hopeful to see more Jedi from Galactic Republic era introduced. However I know we have bunch of good Jedi that were just realeased so that my not be likely.
    Post edited by Tony12345 on
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Anakin Skywalker
    Tony12345 wrote: »
    If Anakin was going to be Reworked i’d Like to see much more then just Anakin. I’d like to see a Galactic Republic push. Starting with reworks of Anakin and Padawan Tano, Zetas for General Kenobi, Clones Reworked and New clones introduced (how about domino squad to start?), new galactic republic characters such as Padame and Jar Jar Binks. And Hopefully Anakin and Kenobi’s leadership would be more for the Galactic Republic characters in general then the Jedi, with Rex having synergy to Anakin/Ahsoka and Cody to Kenobi. And Fives and Echo having synergy, who were the last of the domino squad and made it to become arc troopers.

While if Mace is Reworked I’m okay with only seeing Mace Windu Reworked but hopeful to see more Jedi from Galactic Republic era introduced. However I know we have bunch of good Jedi that were just realeased so that my not be likely.

^ I 100% agree. Very solid points. I wish the Galactic Republic faction got more attention. We need Padme Amidala and Jar Jar Binks. And more Clones. @Tony12345