Territory war officer control

Hi Maddad here..

I think during territory wars, officers should have the ability to remove teams from the maps and restrict zones to minimum gp. We occasionally get over zelous teammates drop a squad into wrong section or a new language barriered player who cant follow the instructions and it completely ruins the war.

I know private messaging the player responsible could work. But by then it's too late.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Hi Maddad here..

I think during territory wars, officers should have the ability to remove teams from the maps and restrict zones to minimum gp.

[...]

I know private messaging the player responsible could work. But by then it's too late.

It's too late for the current TW, yes, but hopefully the player learns his lesson and improves by the next TW. I like that far more than letting players remove other players' squads. As for restrictions in each territory: Banner texts should do the trick. I like that far better than prohibiting players from setting whatever teams tgey wish.
  • Options
    Mate I know and we've tried. We get to around 50 members and inevitably a few drop off. I think language barrier is the issue for us. He is super handy in territory battles dark/light. But a super pain in the territory war we tried building specific team walls and he bombed it with non syenergised trash. But he maxes point in battles :-s
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The dev team have stated they will not give another player control over someone else's game play or roster, so it us unlikely we will get this ability.

We may get the ability to remove or edit our own teams, but that may not be enough help in situations like this, as they have already not followed directions.