Revan tw strategy

Sadly, we discovered the most effective revan counters today. Kill gmy, let the battle timeout so jolee can't revive him. Enjoy using this in the future. Revan squads should only require 2 hits doing this.

Replies

• Kill GMY with what?
  • Rebels are great for a kill, take a stacked tenacity nest and some wedge Biggs. Ai will focus nest, blow gmy up, let the game time out.
  • crzydroid
    7295 posts Moderator
    This is what people used to do against NS.
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    This strategy seems good when you are not facing too many Revans. In the 160m+ GP range many guilds are placing two full walls of Revans, and losing at least 100 teams for two walls might be something that you can't afford. In that GP range, it's easier to work on direct counters.
    For 10-20 Revan teams this strategy might work efficiently though.
    Also, on close matches those points lost on first attemp victories might mean the difference between losing or winning the TW.
  • I mean you could also just beat Revan in 1 go, it isn't hard.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Why not just kill
    It with Trayas BSF Zion DN Thrawn . It’s a easy fight even against the best modded plus u get max pts no reason to parcel out the killing lol. There many vids on you tube que one up BSF not
    Too bad too gear either couple stun guns the most difficult
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    I've developed a good revan killer team using zjango lead, boba, ot chewie, raid han and thrawn.....modded for speed and damage the leader bonus from jango allows my team to go 1st against any revan team 350 or slower and with guard on boba gmy is dead twice before anyone else moves....thrawn fractures jolee and han and chewie go nuts on revan....only time it gets dicey is if chewie gets targeted 1st...if boba or jango get targeted its 100% win
  • Trio + Thrawn + Badstila is a safe win (like 95% win rate even vs god mod Revans), Qi'ra+HY+Nest (with really good tenacity modsets, a lot of offense on secondaries and a crit triangle) can also take down Revan teams without HY or Bastila (f.e. a Revan, GMY, Jolee, GK, Ezra comp).
    If you go for 2nd try wins you're losing out on too many points which will cost you the TW (at least in the 200m+ range we're clearing all terries and it's up to the points total).
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • You could actually save people from dying? Can I learn this power?