hardest character to kill at max lvl? health vs dodge

Yo just wondering who is hardest to kill at max lvl, be it hp or dodge. Eg. Barriss has a crap ton of health for some reason and I know how annoying Sid can be, but who else compares? Is it possible to 2 shot barriss ever, might be a newbie question but feel free to discuss peeps!

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Bariss has a lot of hit points but her light Saber should be replaced with a pool noodle. She may take a couple turns to kill but it doesn't matter.

The dodge/evasion ones will get you.
  • Options
    She does hit like a a wimp haha, I love here heal though, at least where I am right now it's pretty good. Well thanks for that brotha! Ready to get my Sid now
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    I'd leave barris she really isn't a threat at all she equalizes health doesnt add it and she hits exactly like scuba said! Wish she could dive but she can only float!
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    Options
    A maxxed out 5s is one of my least favorite toons to kill, especially in GW.
  • Options
    5's has a huge HP pool and good armor. He resists stuns well, and counter often. For me he is the slowest, most annoying kill. He does not do much damage, but his assister can on his special.

Maxed
    Initiate
    Barriss
    5's

Top 3 HP however only 199 separate Initiate and 5's and his armor and resistance make him a far harder kill than either of the ladies above him.
  • Options
    Haha dang it, so ur saying there's too much accumulative health loss at high levels for her heal to matter? Well that's disappointing I thought I was lucky when I got here ha. Well one less to level
  • Options
    Dope, my bros gonna be stoked he lucked into a 4* Fives
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Haha dang it, so ur saying there's too much accumulative health loss at high levels for her heal to matter? Well that's disappointing I thought I was lucky when I got here ha. Well one less to level

She is still good to have in GW. There are a lot of Sid, Kylo an Anakin through Healing immunity and Bariss's equalization still works as it is not a heal and can help save your team.
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    Options
    She still is incredible for everything but arena.
  • Options
    Ah, starting to get this game a little more haha, glad she's on my bench
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Generally the most difficult to kill may probably be Kylo Ren... Lots of health

Frequently uses his AOE which gives him retribution which makes him counter attack every time whilst he has the buff... Each time you attack him you have a chance to reset all his specials... and he can quite easily spread healing immunity across your entire team

His AOE isn't a huge threat unless it's buffed with offense up... But the one you really need to watch out for is Outrage attack if you are tying to take him down... cause that thing can hit for 12k+ unbuffed when he's below half health.

As such he's a character once you start attacking him, you really need to make sure you can defeat him before his next turn.

On his own he's at his weakest... I see him often with Phasma and maybe FOTP... which doesn't really utilize him that well... when you throw in the first order officer... then Kylo Ren becomes a massive nightmare... due to the synergy of the a close to full First Order group...

Bear in mind Kylo Ren isn't someone you want to run up against Yoda though. as the last thing you want is Yoda copying retributiion and passing it to his entire team

Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    Not sure if he's the hardest to kill, but Kylo Ren always seems very annoying to kill.
  • Options
    In any 1v 1 situation, I'd argue for Yoda, Rey, or RP as hardest to kill, due to foresight and insane turn meter manipulation. In a multiple v 1, probably OB due to his dodge up and naturally high hp.
    Right now, as far as we can tell, armor is a fixed damage reduction, and with damage as high as it is is therefore a nonissue (or minimal issue). Dodge, while streaky, is an amazing defense due to the damage v hp numbers we see. Maybe pre nerf Poe would be up there due to resists and his heal, but now he's a bit of a neutered puppy.
  • Options
    Wow, sounds like a beast at high levels. I've run into him a few times and I believe I left him till I killed off everyone else, is this a viable strategy at upper levels or will he do dmg u need to pay attention to if left? Or is it only if he's got synergies and/or buffs? I mean I figure he's no Rey, correct?
  • Options
    In any 1v 1 situation, I'd argue for Yoda, Rey, or RP as hardest to kill, due to foresight and insane turn meter manipulation. In a multiple v 1, probably OB due to his dodge up and naturally high hp.
    Right now, as far as we can tell, armor is a fixed damage reduction, and with damage as high as it is is therefore a nonissue (or minimal issue). Dodge, while streaky, is an amazing defense due to the damage v hp numbers we see. Maybe pre nerf Poe would be up there due to resists and his heal, but now he's a bit of a neutered puppy.

Rey needs insane luck to get foresight procs. RP needs her special off cd for a chance at 1 foresight.

Yoda however i have been in a 1v1 with him agaisnt my sid.... sid never hit him once.