What are some good lesser known Heroic Sith Raid Teams for Phase 3 and 4?

I have the ChexMix team for Phase 3 and the Nightsisters for Phase 4, but past that most of my teams score 50k-120k.

I'm looking for teams that can get 500k-1mil+ and the best places to use them? ie...if in Phase 4, vs Nihlus, Sion or Traya in phase 4 is what I'm hoping to find. Thanks in advance.

Seems like I have good BH, FO, and Sith/Empire teams and no idea where to use them. Ewoks and Phoenix too.

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Bh can go in phase 3. I go with boba lead and use stand alone with greedo. 500k-1.5 million damage very rng dependent.

Aurra lead is better though.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    In the early days of the raid I seem to remember some p3 B-team with.... was it Wedge lead, Anakin for OU, Jyn for advantage to ROLO, and then ROLO to stand alone? The strategy was to have sabers almost kill, when beginning the battle, kill them off while buffing evereyone/ROLO and the let ROLO stand alone and fire her multi-hit attack.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    In the early days of the raid I seem to remember some p3 B-team with.... was it Wedge lead, Anakin for OU, Jyn for advantage to ROLO, and then ROLO to stand alone? The strategy was to have sabers almost kill, when beginning the battle, kill them off while buffing evereyone/ROLO and the let ROLO stand alone and fire her multi-hit attack.

Yeah, this is a team for about 0.5%(200k) with a low gear rolo. It’s mainly used after you run chex mix for a bit of extra damage. With a G10 rolo I get around 500k damage.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I once saw this p4 team that could do over a million to just traya in p4.

It included Storm Han, Fulcrum, FOO, Bastila and... someelse, I forgot.

The strat pretty much was get Han to taunt + unbreakable, so when Traya goes beast mode you'll last a while and pass tm to your team. I'd try searching for it. Believe the guy called it Buffstorm
  • HK666 wrote: »
    I once saw this p4 team that could do over a million to just traya in p4.

It included Storm Han, Fulcrum, FOO, Bastila and... someelse, I forgot.

The strat pretty much was get Han to taunt + unbreakable, so when Traya goes beast mode you'll last a while and pass tm to your team. I'd try searching for it. Believe the guy called it Buffstorm

It's my Buffstorm team, yeah.
    Here's the version with FOO:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjXSEwtgtEk

There's also the version with C3PO (my current PB is 4mio damage), both versions require Bastila, a zeta'd and pretty much maxed out Fulcrum and really good mods on Fulcrum though.
    _______

If you don't have the required chars/gearrs/mods you can also go for a "simple" STH + Jyn/FOO combo (same strategy: use STH taunt, give him TM with Jyn/FOO, use Unbreakable Will, push damage) filled up with 3 damage dealers (Wiggs is a good choice here) and score like 500k+ (depending on mods).
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Otsego
    45 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    STH could also work as leader in that team ?
    by the time the team‘s health decreases it gets 35% damage bonus

should STH be as slow as possible ? so his TM builds up slower ?
  • Otsego wrote: »
    STH could also work as leader in that team ?
    by the time the team‘s health decreases it gets 35% damage bonus

should STH be as slow as possible ? so his TM builds up slower ?

If we're talking about STH + Jyn/FOO + 3x damage dealer then yes, STH is also a good leader if you can quickly raise up the bonds of weakness stack.
    And yes, STH needs to be as slow as possible because he needs to keep up the Unbreakable Will shield for the entire run.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Waqui wrote: »

Do you mean Princess Leia?
  • Lilpup wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

No, he means Rebel Officer Leia Organa.

I use Wedge Lead, Jedi Knight Anakin, Jyn, Lando (or any other rebel attacker), and ROLO. Use JKA to pop Offense Up on the team. Topple Traya, use Jyn's "Advantage + 100% turn meter" skill on ROLO. Have ROLO Stand Alone - then use her special. All 10 hits will be a critical due to the Advantage.

At g10 with mediocre mods, I usually score 5-600k with this, and it usually takes less than 2 minutes. The only real RNG is whether or not JKA pops offense up.
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    Lilpup wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

No, he means Rebel Officer Leia Organa.

I use Wedge Lead, Jedi Knight Anakin, Jyn, Lando (or any other rebel attacker), and ROLO. Use JKA to pop Offense Up on the team. Topple Traya, use Jyn's "Advantage + 100% turn meter" skill on ROLO. Have ROLO Stand Alone - then use her special. All 10 hits will be a critical due to the Advantage.

At g10 with mediocre mods, I usually score 5-600k with this, and it usually takes less than 2 minutes. The only real RNG is whether or not JKA pops offense up.

Ok thanks for breaking it down. Can't wait to try it. I was confused with the multi attack as I was thinking it was referring to the basic attack and saw that ROLO didn't have a basic multi attack. I'll mod ROLO with some Crit Damage mods.
  • Lilpup wrote: »

Ok thanks for breaking it down. Can't wait to try it. I was confused with the multi attack as I was thinking it was referring to the basic attack and saw that ROLO didn't have a basic multi attack. I'll mod ROLO with some Crit Damage mods.

Ideal modding has ROLO crit-damage maxed with as much secondary offense as possible. The other 4 will be offense-set modded with as much secondary offense as possible (and I'd put a CC set on JKA to minimize RNG for his Offense Up). Other than that, success with the squad has more to do with how you end your chex mix run. I'll make sure to leave one saber 90% dead, so JKA's special usually kills it and topples her. If Offense Up was applied, I'm good. If not, I retreat and try again. No harm, no foul.

Ideal turn order is JKA just before Jyn. If ROLO goes between them it ruins the Advantage. ROLO can go before JKA, b/c Jyn will just give her 100% turn meter and it's fine.
  • What are some good Vader led teams for the tank and sith raid
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    The aurra, boba, dengar, nest, 5th lead team without embo good for 1-2 mil I've used IG, greedo even geno spy.

once you make the 5th embo your good for 4+