A guild ally deployed a squad of Clone Troopers in Defence. They had a combined Galactic Power of 64,254.
It took our opponents 21 attacks to defeat it.
This is ridiculous.
These Territory War bonuses are absurdly overpowered. I'm all for the idea of giving bonuses to underused characters to try and encourage their use more but I think the Devs have over done them. It's insane and I'm saying that as someone who benefited massively from it this time around. It's no fun anymore.

Replies

• Options
    Should have used a better team to beat them. Just because Clones are a pushover and a team might beat them normally doesn't mean that same team is going to beat them again with the buffs.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Sounds like the guy knows how to mod, or your opponents weren't very smart.
    Clones are pretty good (finally) with the buff, but nowhere near unbeatable. Nest can take em down by himself, and so can any of the meta teams lol.
    We put up a wall of well modded clones this war, they took a long while to drop, but they eventually did. They are fun to use on offense also.
  • Options
    I tend to agree. Single character buffs are nice, but a whole faction being buffed was a little to OP. Our best clone team at 85.5k lasted for 14 defends.

Of course if we just go off defends, Revan is a bit to OP as well...
    e45pw4f1s5uc.jpg
    New guild best for defends right there.
  • Options
    Prosser wrote: »

We kept all our Revans for attack precisely for this very reason! The only thing we have that can beat Revan is Revan.
  • Options
    That's not entirely true, revan has a few counters
  • Options
    Stenun wrote: »
    Prosser wrote: »

We kept all our Revans for attack precisely for this very reason! The only thing we have that can beat Revan is Revan.

Ya we checked ahead and our guild had quite a few more Revans then our opponent so a few defending the two front territories really helped.