Best mods for L3 droid?

i seen video of 3 tenacity ive seen 2 def one health or 3 health what is the best?
No. Just No.

Replies

• Gannon
    1630 posts Member
    Options
    Depends on the line, I use speed & health
  • Options
    I use defense and health. Wouldn't recommend a speed set
  • Gannon
    1630 posts Member
    Options
    I use defense and health. Wouldn't recommend a speed set

I work with what I have lol it's not terrible tho
  • Nema
    136 posts Member
    Options
    In scoundrels you want tenacity on her. She gains so much turn meter already that she doesn't need speed. But you want to keep her able to do things like counter or heal. In a droid team she wants speed and protection
  • Options
    I use 2*defense sets and 1*health set .. that's my L3 stats Health 49805 / Protection 51401 / Armor 51.58% . Spark of hope will heal droids and scoundrels 50% of L3 max health,, so try to up that as much as you can
  • Options
    I moded her with 3 hp set to heal more xD and since i run her under quira lead i put as much crit chance secondaries as i can so she have like 70% crit with quira leader also prot cross/arrow/circle/triangle so she have 100k prot and recover 10k with every crit xD
  • Options
    Nema wrote: »
    In scoundrels you want tenacity on her. She gains so much turn meter already that she doesn't need speed. But you want to keep her able to do things like counter or heal. In a droid team she wants speed and protection

She cleanses every time she gets hit, so not much need for tenacity either.

Now that I think of it, on paper she's really broken :D
  • Options

Agreed run her with scoundrelsuse tenacity, so she doesn't waste a cleanse on herself. Her unique is really good, but she 100% better with tenacity mods. Like in the case of palps and folks like that i would rather she cleanses someone else and resist things completely on her end.
  • Options

Agreed run her with scoundrelsuse tenacity, so she doesn't waste a cleanse on herself. Her unique is really good, but she 100% better with tenacity mods. Like in the case of palps and folks like that i would rather she cleanses someone else and resist things completely on her end.

Yep I agree with this. Tenacity, health and D are my sets.