Asajj ventress's Starfighter added sometime this year?

ryanb97
2 posts Member
edited February 2019
This is my most requested Starfighter to be added into this game, the Ginivex-class Starfighter for Asajj ventress's and if it's added into the game I'll be soo happy
9dej70yer4y8.png

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Great another ship everyone already has at g12.... no one even has to work on ships anymore they just hand em g12 pilots
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    All for an assaj ship..... just piloted by a new assaj...
  • Weaselcult
    130 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    This!

I'd also love to see yellow lightsaber bounty hunter asajj pilot the Banshee with Quinlan Vos
    Post edited by Weaselcult on
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    Great another ship everyone already has at g12.... no one even has to work on ships anymore they just hand em g12 pilots

Ships desperately need diversity, and the way to reach it is adding some easy-to-get new ones. So yes, bring on new ships without the need to gear obscure characters.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Ships desperately need diversity, and the way to reach it is adding some easy-to-get new ones. So yes, bring on new ships without the need to gear obscure characters.

Fine make it easy to get to 7* GW store fleet store anything.... but handing ppl g12 pilots on OP ships is garbage....

Your right ppl who hate ships or dont care are now being handed OP ships with toons Guaranteed to be ZZg12

You spend 2 yrs building 4 solid fleets so crybabies who ignored ships for 2 yrs all of a sudden have god fleets....

Ppl ignored arena to get gud on ships now they are releasing ships meta or near meta toons they already have geared...

Its LAZY,

If it gets enough ppl into ships they release some actual content i wont be as miffed. But its a lazy way to get people who ignored ships to the top hoping they will spend but they wont cause pilots already g12
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Again if it get's us to a point where after 2 years that someone can get off the couch to add some viable ship content so we can actually use the ships once in a while...... then yeah release whatever I guess give everyone everything....just put some stinking content in the game....off the couch