Where to farm MORE Reinforcement Materials???

As the title says where do I keep getting more?

I have already finished all the Ship Battles and there seem to be none coming in at this point.
In addition, no more of these are coming in through Weekly Shipments.

Any thoughts? Some battles say they have them as rewards but I do not know how reliable or how much it drops from them. Is there anywhere else apart from these?

Replies

• Continue farming ship nodes. I have 350+ just sitting there waiting for a decent reinforcement to max out.
  • crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    The drop rate is probably similar to gear and materials on other types of nodes. Just keep farming. They also show up as rewards in the cargo ship event I think. I have hundreds, so I must be getting them from somewhere.
  • crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    Also, put this in New Players as it's not really feedback. You may not be new yourself, but it's a good question for new players to see.
  • Just how many reinforcements do you need? :D

Only a few of the reinforcement abilities are worth maxing and beyond your arena fleet and perhaps a second fleet for GA, it's pure GP bloat which works against you in matchmaking.
  • Contraband Cargo event maybe? I don't recall for sure because it hasn't been a bottleneck for me.
  • I get more of them from the Enfys node than I do Enfys shards at the moment. So the fleet table, for me right now at least, seems to drop them regularly.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Just how many reinforcements do you need? :D

Only a few of the reinforcement abilities are worth maxing and beyond your arena fleet and perhaps a second fleet for GA, it's pure GP bloat which works against you in matchmaking.

Not necessarily. I was scared to max lando's falkon reinforcement ability, turns out it added only 42 and 60 gp :D
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Contraband Cargo event maybe? I don't recall for sure because it hasn't been a bottleneck for me.

Definitely the best source of ship materials - the last tier gives a lot of reinforcement mats, prestige, and ship omegas.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Join a guild that actually donates gear.

Contact me: Clubber Lang
    Ally Code: 174-914-139
    Current stats: 42 members / 88, 000,000 GP
    Or just join our guild: We might be giants
  • You can't donate Reinforcement materials. Although a nice subtle simultaneous Guild Advert.
  • The only ships you need to develop abilities on at all are:
    Capital Ships (although if you can get Chimaera to 7*, you can pretty much stick to it and develop only it)
    Hound's Tooth, Falcon, the 2 Phoenix ships, Biggs', Cassian's, Ebon Hawk

Another hint: you do NOT need the reinforcement abilities on the ships in your starting line-up.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    You can't donate Reinforcement materials. Although a nice subtle simultaneous Guild Advert.
    Indeed. About as subtle as an incontent Rancor. :D