CT-5555 "Fives" - Rework Idea

AntiFunn
512 posts Member
edited February 2019
i78p50v9dp1k.jpg

Greetings to everyone,

Writing another Rework Idea for CT-5555 "FIVES"!

Fives is a stalwart Clone Trooper of the Republic who has been one of the closest compatriots and friends of Captain Rex. Initially a part of Domino Squad, he was almost immediately recruited into the 501st for his bravery and skill. He has contributed to countless Republic victories and is one of the first Clones to discover the inhibitor-chip for the dreaded Order-66. It is thanks to Fives' help and persuasion that Rex, Gregor and Wolffe remove their chips before the activation. He is sadly shot and killed by Commander Fox before being framed for treason by Palpatine for his discovery.

CT-5555 Fives Rework

1) DC-17 Dual Blasters (Basic Ability) /Omega/

Deal physical damage to target and inflict Speed Down for 2 turns. Attack again, dealing +50% damage if the target already had Speed Down.

2) Combined Fire (Special Ability) /Omega/ CD:3

Deal physical damage to target and call a random ally to assist. If the assisting ally is Galactic Republic, both attackers deal +50% damage and gain 15% turn meter. These bonuses are doubled if the assisting ally is also a Clone Trooper.

3) Veteran Clone Trooper (Unique Ability) /Omega/

Fives has +30% Offence and +40% Tenacity. Whenever any Clone ally falls below 100% health, Fives gains Defence Up and Taunts for 2 turns.

4) Tactical Awareness (Unique Abillity) /ZETA/

Fives has +100% Counter chance and +50% Counter damage. In addition, whenever any Clone ally takes damage, Fives gains 15% turn meter. 7.5% for non-Clone allies.

I really think he deserves the extra Tenacity because he seems to get perma stunned by Kylo, R2 or whoever and doesn't really do anything. With this, he deals bonus damage with his Basic if the conditions are met and his Special is great for calling in Clone allies for assists. I have also removed his Leader for a Unique that gives the most desired Taunt.
P.S Also gave him +15% counter chance because even with the 85% he still seems to miss counter attacks a LOT lol.
Post edited by AntiFunn on

Replies