General Grievous Rework Gameplay Unveiling with Text! WE DID IT!

Replies

• Do seperatist droids gain 4% turn meter when a target locked enemy is damaged?
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    So, the guy who said he would delete his channel if no GG rework, who went back and essentially lied on that meaning he actually had 0 conviction for GG because he lied... Meanwhile Finn's nerf, The essential doubling of all marque packs in prices for no gains goes un-talked about in this CG Carrie meeting?

I like how this guy throws his privileges around like it actually means anything when all it does is continue to prove how bad the devs of this game are and how little they care about us.

The only reason GG will be relevant is because he is a Revan beater right? Well we had Finn for that, and hey look, they can't make as much money off GG because Revan could already be beaten, better fix that and not refund the zeta right?

• Droideka wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    You know, im happy greavous isnt terrible... but general kenobi took him down alone....

We getting a GK rework to compete soon?
    Alone? The 212th was there supporting him.

When he killed greavous i dont recall them there
  • Gorem wrote: »
    So, the guy who said he would delete his channel if no GG rework, who went back and essentially lied on that meaning he actually had 0 conviction for GG because he lied... Meanwhile Finn's nerf, The essential doubling of all marque packs in prices for no gains goes un-talked about in this CG Carrie meeting?

I like how this guy throws his privileges around like it actually means anything when all it does is continue to prove how bad the devs of this game are and how little they care about us.

The only reason GG will be relevant is because he is a Revan beater right? Well we had Finn for that, and hey look, they can't make as much money off GG because Revan could already be beaten, better fix that and not refund the zeta right?

Could you guys stop bringing Finn in every single thread on the forum?

I guess they should have just added to Revan -and all the upcoming leader abilities- "the whole team is immune to expose". That would have been much better.

Quite a few factions have already been a dominant meta, let Separatists have their light.
  • @AhnaldT101

Thanks for the video I enjoyed it.

As someone who got Grievous to G12 a few weeks ago I must say I wasn’t impressed with his damage at all. I’m talking less than a million damage in the rancor raid which is pretty sad considering he is an attacker.

After seeing the amount of damage he will be doing once his rework goes live, I must say I’m excited and eager to play him in arena and hopefully(fingers crossed)..see the end to the pesky Revan meta.

Using Revan while fighting Revan for the past 4 or so months has become boring and stale.

Since he came back around for the 2nd time, arena became even more boring than it was before. 4 minute battles, countinous health and protection regain, revives and Revans savior passive was once of the most tedious metas ive ever played.

In all honesty any meta will eventually get boring. I’ve played every meta in the past 3 years starting with Poe and droids....Revans is the one I hated the most.

Even if Greivous wouldn’t become meta...it’s still nice to see Grievous do those high damage numbers against the most pesky and annoying team I’ve ever played and fought.
  • CG does great at interacting and listening to the community. For instance they don’t just nerf toons... Finn got some massive buffs... but his gimmick that allows him to beat anyone and commit endless loops got axed.

If enough feedback is given over refunding a zeta perhaps they will. CG tends to be open to feedback like when they reversed course on the NS raid nerf... or defended Dacka’s Zeta... or gave us a rework that the community has been begging for for years. Or gave us Revan, droideka, Etc.

As for Ahnoldt101 deleting his channel, obviously he is a fan of PewDiePie as he borrowed that approach and also used Pewd’s Lasagna song to create the Grievous rework song. I can appreciate that.

Props to CG. Top notch company.
  • CeeBeeZee
    72 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Since Grevious is getting a new ability and loosing “sinister laugh”

tbhtudltln8c.png

Will the ability mats be applied to the new attack?
  • CeeBeeZee wrote: »

tbhtudltln8c.png

If they aren’t applied to the new ability they’ll Refund the mats to players inbox.
  • @AhnaldT101

Thanks for the video I enjoyed it.

As someone who got Grievous to G12 a few weeks ago I must say I wasn’t impressed with his damage at all. I’m talking less than a million damage in the rancor raid which is pretty sad considering he is an attacker.

After seeing the amount of damage he will be doing once his rework goes live, I must say I’m excited and eager to play him in arena and hopefully(fingers crossed)..see the end to the pesky Revan meta.

Using Revan while fighting Revan for the past 4 or so months has become boring and stale.

Since he came back around for the 2nd time, arena became even more boring than it was before. 4 minute battles, countinous health and protection regain, revives and Revans savior passive was once of the most tedious metas ive ever played.

In all honesty any meta will eventually get boring. I’ve played every meta in the past 3 years starting with Poe and droids....Revans is the one I hated the most.

Even if Greivous wouldn’t become meta...it’s still nice to see Grievous do those high damage numbers against the most pesky and annoying team I’ve ever played and fought.
    From the start Grievous was an attacker who did terrible damage yet had more health than any tank. His kit and stats were a mess.
  • CeeBeeZee wrote: »

tbhtudltln8c.png

If they aren’t applied to the new ability they’ll Refund the mats to players inbox.

Let us pray that that happens. But I believe they’ll just transfer over to the new ability. It’ll require the exact same mats as before.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Gorem wrote: »

Could you guys stop bringing Finn in every single thread on the forum?

I guess they should have just added to Revan -and all the upcoming leader abilities- "the whole team is immune to expose". That would have been much better.

Quite a few factions have already been a dominant meta, let Separatists have their light.

Finn
  • Good now I dont have to go to your youtube channel, give you views, and listen to you act like a tool.
  • MilMuertes wrote: »
    Good now I dont have to go to your youtube channel, give you views, and listen to you act like a tool.

It’s no act

• Quite a few factions have already been a dominant meta, let Separatists have their light.
    Don't you remember when the max level was 70/75 and all top arena were Dookus ? He is a separatist too
  • This is a separatist droid army. Quite different.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Monel wrote: »
    MoBlaq wrote: »
    Is Traya a counter to GG?????

I think so, two tanks will be the key. Keep DN alive long enough to anihilate GG.

Should not be hard to keep alive once he marks Droideka who cannot be harmed for 2 rounds if ya can't dispel or AOE...GG

I don't think can possibly fathom the damage output coming when IG 86 (yup 86) is going to do when he calls the slowest droideka of all time against that 330 speed revan......

OHKO....OHKO....

all i hear is Jim Ross screaming RKO, RKO, the stunner omg the stone cold stunner oh wait that's magna

EDIT...HMM guess that's out since droidka can't crit so no 75% bonus damage
    Post edited by Dk_rek on
  • Do seperatist droids gain 4% turn meter when a target locked enemy is damaged?

I believe they should and Grievous should get 8%.
  • Ok it is time....#CGReworkGeneralKenobi :D

Lol. How about #reworkthechosenone? At least Kenobi is useful. Wish I could say that about the central most character in Star Wars lol
  • Can you do a video with him in the sith raid? If he's really good in it I will invest heavily
  • Aydnie wrote: »

Don't you remember when the max level was 70/75 and all top arena were Dookus ? He is a separatist too

Having 1 character be dominant a few years ago and having a faction be dominant in arena and/or raids for a significant amount of time are two entirely different things. Separatists as a whole have never had anything to glorify them, despite being one of the largest and most important factions (canonically) in the game.

Either way, I am very excited for this. CG has put this off for so long it almost doesn’t feel real. Thy put a lot of work into this, just look at GG’s kit. The part where he damages allied droids is pretty brilliant, because it not only acts as a risk/reward mechanic, it is a reference to how he’ll just destroy a droid if it annoys him, especially a B1. I hope Grievous and the separatists cement their relevance. This has been a long time coming.
  • Rcassino wrote: »
    Can you do a video with him in the sith raid? If he's really good in it I will invest heavily
    I don’t think he will be good in the sith raid. The longer the battle goes on, the more health Grievous gets and the more damage he will do to his allies on each of his turns. B1 can only heal so much, especially when he loses 8 stacks whenever Grievous takes a turn.
  • Maybe Sun Fac will make a small reappearance somewhere in the mix.
  • Droideka wrote: »
    Rcassino wrote: »
    Can you do a video with him in the sith raid? If he's really good in it I will invest heavily
    I don’t think he will be good in the sith raid. The longer the battle goes on, the more health Grievous gets and the more damage he will do to his allies on each of his turns. B1 can only heal so much, especially when he loses 8 stacks whenever Grievous takes a turn.

What if you throw Hermit Yoda in the mix?
  • So grievious squad will destroy Revan ?
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    You know, im happy greavous isnt terrible... but general kenobi took him down alone....

We getting a GK rework to compete soon?

GK’s new unique zeta: General Kenobi has +500% offense and defense against General Grievous.
  • MatJade_MK1
    43 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Before even G11 GG was a very slow attacker that did OK damage on basic and was made of glass. This is when level 80 was the cap. His G11 gear is a lot of health stuff, and G12 is nothing but health. They tried to fix his stats all 3 times we have gotten a gear boost since his introduction, but because they kept doing health and not damage, he got unbalanced.
  • So with GG new zetas, I am guessing You can now use IPD suicide right off the bat and kill, Revan, Jollee, Traya, CLS, Chewie, C3p0 or whoever you choose to die first, making every match a 4 vs 4 but you choose the pillar toon that supports that team stand a chance? Cool I'm in.
  • So with GG new zetas, I am guessing You can now use IPD suicide right off the bat and kill, Revan, Jollee, Traya, CLS, Chewie, C3p0 or whoever you choose to die first, making every match a 4 vs 4 but you choose the pillar toon that supports that team stand a chance? Cool I'm in.

GGs damage doesn't ignore protection (unless I missed something - completely possible), so no IPD self destruct off the bat like with Palpatine.
  • Finally droids will be fun! I'm dying to see if I can play around with the faction. T3 and BB8 may be interesting, although that is just hopeful if others are necessary to make it work...and with that little LS droid blurb.
  • keiths9216 wrote: »
    Finally droids will be fun! I'm dying to see if I can play around with the faction. T3 and BB8 may be interesting, although that is just hopeful if others are necessary to make it work...and with that little LS droid blurb.

Just wait for the real deal, meatbag ;)
    Circle of Sin. 2 Teams. This is the way! cos.rocks