General Grievous Rework Gameplay Unveiling with Text! WE DID IT!

Replies

• AhnaldT101, exactly what percent of his max health does each of his attacks do?
  • Too bad he sucks ****
  • AhnaldT101, exactly what percent of his max health does each of his attacks do?

basic 20%
    aoe 16%
    skittering horror 30%

from swgoh.gg
  • Re-rework Grievous, Re-rework Grievous...
    B)
  • So grievious squad was garbage at the end ?
  • That’s surprising... The videos CG produced showed huge success against Jedi. Did they fight modless teams? I thought I had a good new team to replace My Finn led Resistance team in TW/TA... :-/
  • Dang... looks like the guys saying they used fake footage to hype grievous were correct... either that or the droids are super bugged. I haven’t ruled out either possibility.
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Dang... looks like the guys saying they used fake footage to hype grievous were correct... either that or the droids are super bugged. I haven’t ruled out either possibility.

Basically the same thing they do when manipulating power levels in marquees. When I was a new player, I would buy marquee characters just based on the perceived power level...
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Dang... looks like the guys saying they used fake footage to hype grievous were correct... either that or the droids are super bugged. I haven’t ruled out either possibility.

I'm sure they are bugged. When does CG release something that is not bugged? That said, they still aren't removing Revan from meta. I told you it was suspicious that the video footage didn't show anything vs Revan on defense. I've been here since the beginning. I know my EA.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Georgemi6 wrote: »

This brings up the question, were they not bugged when used to record the promo footage or did that magically happen once they were released?
    i'm not big on the whole hating on ea/cg, but it's sketchy to say the least. I do however really dislike the gamechanger program for various reasons, so i'm biased towards anything related to that program.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Lol trash
  • leef wrote: »
    Georgemi6 wrote: »

This brings up the question, were they not bugged when used to record the promo footage or did that magically happen once they were released?
    i'm not big on the whole hating on ea/cg, but it's sketchy to say the least. I do however really dislike the gamechanger program for various reasons, so i'm biased towards anything related to that program.

This. The fact that the accounts in the provided videos don't use actual game setups - and that we don't see the mod setups or gear levels of the teams or the opponents makes them questionable...at best.

Ahnald clearly stated that CG (and specifically mentions CG_Carrie) sent him the footage. As such, if the "fixed" GG teams don't perform in reality the way they do in the videos, I think it's clear what the motive of the videos was. And who is attempting to intentionally mislead the player base.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • So grievious squad was garbage at the end ?

Yes, it is horrible even with Droideka. Garbage false advertisement.
  • They removed his old unique that gave GG more health. Did they release the original footage with that unique still in effect?
  • I don't know. I am very disappointed with the team as a rework goes. I went from 49th to 112th over night. My sep GG,B2,Magnaguard are g12+ with b1 and droideka g10 all zeta. There real trash right now. Also before people people mention the g12 have mostly golden mods to with speed. Average speed for team is at 100+ with mods.
  • What I’m picking up from watching the footage is that GG has a chance to be able to beat any meta team out there, but he does horrible on defense.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    There are a few here saying that their may be some bugs. That could be right and it could make a difference because otherwise it is a real case of false advertisement that could carry some expensive consequences.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    They removed his old unique that gave GG more health. Did they release the original footage with that unique still in effect?

his g12 stuff is MASS health....should be incredible difference in damage at g11-12
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    They removed his old unique that gave GG more health. Did they release the original footage with that unique still in effect?

his g12 stuff is MASS health....should be incredible difference in damage at g11-12

But it's not. We had a whale who had g12+ GG in arena for about 20 minutes. Pulled it because he couldn't beat anyone. It SHOULD work....but it doesn't. That's the problem. Well that, and the fact that that IS the way it worked in the videos CG_Carrie sent to Ahnald.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    What I’m picking up from watching the footage is that GG has a chance to be able to beat any meta team out there, but he does horrible on defense.

He is not even good on offense right now. It takes nearly the entire 5 minutes to maybe/maybe not beat a revan team. Don’t even bother fighting cls I got destroyed in about 30 seconds. I have better luck with my bounty hunters on offense.

Something doesn’t smell right with this.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    What I’m picking up from watching the footage is that GG has a chance to be able to beat any meta team out there, but he does horrible on defense.

He is not even good on offense right now. It takes nearly the entire 5 minutes to maybe/maybe not beat a revan team. Don’t even bother fighting cls I got destroyed in about 30 seconds. I have better luck with my bounty hunters on offense.

Something doesn’t smell right with this.

THEY want you to spend your zetas and stuff on him....then the reworked HK will grant 100 TM on a crit hit and give GG 200k basics....
    Slappy wrote: »
    @AhnaldT101 these droids are a joke. In the video was you fighting gear 10 revan teams? Are you really pleased with this rework? I don’t think it’s very good at all. Definitely not META and they are no “Jedi killers” by any means.

Slappy...either way Ahnald just wanted him to be viable somewhere somehow I think....yeah super meta woulda been cool for a while..but at least now he's a solid GA, TB, TW team.... and with HK rework and other droids sure to come....he is set up in the future to be something maybe

Post edited by Dk_rek on
  • Slappy
    25 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    @AhnaldT101 these droids are a joke. In the video was you fighting gear 10 revan teams? Are you really pleased with this rework? I don’t think it’s very good at all. Definitely not META and they are no “Jedi killers” by any means.
  • As is right now, this squad is garbage. I have been looking forward to this for so long and it's a huge disappointment. Wasted gear and 2 Zetas on GG. Luckily I haven't wasted anymore gear on the rest of the squad. What a bust. CG should be ashamed.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member

It was footage that GC supplied to him. AhnaldT101 isn't to blame for this. This is legitimate false advertisement directly from CG.
  • Very disappointed right now. The Reven meta is just so boring. 48 of the top 50 on my shard is running a Reven team and it doesn't look like the Jedi killer is going to change that at all.
  • I think they've misspelled his name going by the forum backlash. Should rename him General Grievance
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    LeetoQui78 wrote: »
    RAYRAY wrote: »

It was footage that GC supplied to him. AhnaldT101 isn't to blame for this. This is legitimate false advertisement directly from CG.

Give them a chance to redeem themselves. Something is not working and I doubt it's just B1. If not and they are still garbage after a hotfix I'll thoroughly agree with you.

I can agree to that. I truly hope it is the case because the Revan Meta stale and needs to go. What this game needs, at least arena, is a HARD counter to Revan. Sure, let CLS and other teams win against that hard counter but diversity is always better than not.