Ever notice some squads seem to demand you gear them?

DuneSeaFarmer
3525 posts Member
edited February 2019
I'm probably going senile but I swear some squads give us an early warning of use or a rework, by suddenly having their gear slots fill without my farming it? I'm nuts right? You can say it.. *twitch*

Lately without trying my FO squad has started showing more green. They are all g11 if it matters.

Basically I'm saying the needed gear suddenly is dropping more often and this rotates to other squads?

Replies

• Weirdly I had the same thought with my fo..thought I was getting forgetful...
  • It's quietly telling you:

There is a new movie in December, and I might have some help coming soon so get me ready.

Literally going to finish the OR toons then **** the next 2 shiney things to max FOE and FOSF and finish the last star of Rose and give a little love to Phasma. Should have enough for 2 full squads eventually. Then I will move on to other things.
  • I started farming Ewoks in earnest and the fuzzy little ruffians have been glaring at me ever since, silently demanding more gear! One does not simly ignore a demand from the infamous Murder Bears. ;)
  • So, if we be mad, we shall not go as such, alone..
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    VonZant wrote: »
    It's quietly telling you:

There is a new movie in December, and I might have some help coming soon so get me ready.

Literally going to finish the OR toons then **** the next 2 shiney things to max FOE and FOSF and finish the last star of Rose and give a little love to Phasma. Should have enough for 2 full squads eventually. Then I will move on to other things.

My FO heroes
    09l704kqwskz.png

Wonder if Hux will be added?
  • Unfortunately no. Absolutely no way CG is going to rework FO and they'll of the sudden be amazing. They've shown their hand. They'll release new OP toons that you'll have to spend money on.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    Unfortunately no. Absolutely no way CG is going to rework FO and they'll of the sudden be amazing. They've shown their hand. They'll release new OP toons that you'll have to spend money on.

I don’t think they’ll rework existing FO as they are good as they are, just not meta good (possible exception of Phasma). But I will be very surprised if they didn’t release a few new FO toons with the new movie in December.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Would love to see one or more added. Getting two full teams would be amazing. Hux, Snoke, BB9.

ckfu0i7ir8aj.png

I know SF is good I just can't spare the Guild Currency. He's third on my list.
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    Unfortunately no. Absolutely no way CG is going to rework FO and they'll of the sudden be amazing. They've shown their hand. They'll release new OP toons that you'll have to spend money on.

No question - but they will make your other maxed toons worthwhile when new ones are added.

I still want Praetorian guard.
  • If a whole squad/faction suddenly shows all gear is available, they might all require the same gear pieces. Getting one stun gun will trigger double digit green pluses to occur.