Cheaters and more cheaters

Eien
2 posts Member
edited February 2019
Hello everyone, I decided to turn to forum for help, as reporting players for cheating doesnt do any effect. I have many cheaters in my Arena and Fleet Arena. From what i seen there are two cheaters in arena squad from ranking 30 to lower and in fleet ships 1 cheater from ranking 25 to lower. However im here to talk about cheater in fleet arena. This person with Russian name is able to take number 1 spot like its no joke with fleet power only 100k when rest of the arena in top 5 have over double of his power including me. But if u take a closer look u see he has rare portrait that u only get for doing bounty hunter events that u need gear 11+ character. He clears them with lvl 1 characters. Please take a min to look at the screen shots and be ur own judge.

Replies

• 67p80b7a9tzw.png
  • Naming and shaming is against the forum rules. If you want to report a cheater, send a message to CG_LucifersDaddy.
  • crzydroid
    7294 posts Moderator
    Removed first two images as naming and shaming is prohibited on forums.

You can send a pm to CG_Leviathan with all relevant details if you suspect a cheater.
  • My bad, thank you!
  • We have a weak negotiator fleet where no ship has max abilities..some characters are only at gear 8. He uses hogpog fleet with only 3 GR ships yet he holds his spot in fleet Arena every day. I fought him 3 times today and I have several g13 pilots and can't kill any of his ships. Your right, EA does nothing now to stop cheating. It is now only about whales and getting players to spend money.
  • BryceHutas wrote: »
    We have a weak negotiator fleet where no ship has max abilities..some characters are only at gear 8. He uses hogpog fleet with only 3 GR ships yet he holds his spot in fleet Arena every day. I fought him 3 times today and I have several g13 pilots and can't kill any of his ships. Your right, EA does nothing now to stop cheating. It is now only about whales and getting players to spend money.
    If you were the attacker and.you lost, that is your failure. The defender has no way to cheat. :D
  • I use same strategy I use against negotiator fleet with relic level pilots and works every time. Maybe you can explain to me how a negotiator with 165 speed goes b4 a negotiator with 174 speed in every battles. How a 6* JKA starfighter is more powerful than a 7* relic 7 jka straighter. That is the only fleet in my Arena that rarely drops when we have 7 negotiator fleets at 400+ GP fighting for payouts from 6pm-8pm. So all those negotiator fleets have no clue how to attack on offense when they all are regularly top 3 in both arenas everyday. This was a fleet that 10 days ago was a joke and constantly dropped out of top 20 everyday. Since then he has increased negotiator from 64 to 70 level and overall go jumped 5k total can now beat any team and hold on defense. Only fleet that has beaten it is a rebel falcon fleet with all but 2 ships at relic 5 or higher and an overall GP of 475.
  • @Bryce As it was already said, people can't cheat on defense. Nice necro btw.
  • 1) Combat is resolved on the attacker's device using ship/toon stats pulled from the servers. The defender's device is not involved and thus cannot be used to cheat.
    2) Quoting GPs and relic levels is useless. Fleet compositions, ship speeds and sequence of actions are the important details.
    3) This is indeed a necro which is against forum rules so I suggest you start a new thread.
  • Ph1l
    59 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Naming and shaming is against the forum rules. If you want to report a cheater, send a message to CG_LucifersDaddy.

I dont see a name anywhere on that screen shot.
    Am I missing it?
    And as the OP clearly stated they have reported them and nothing has happened and hence why they are here for help
    You know the games official forum funny that
  • Ph1l wrote: »
    Naming and shaming is against the forum rules. If you want to report a cheater, send a message to CG_LucifersDaddy.

I dont see a name anywhere on that screen shot.
    Am I missing it?
    And as the OP clearly stated they have reported them and nothing has happened and hence why they are here for help
    You know the games official forum funny that

If you'd have read the original post closely you'd notice it had been edited. The third post in this thread (directly below the one you quoted) is from a moderator saying they've removed some images for naming and shaming, so yes you are missing it lol. This is also a thread from February

@EA_Joz are you around to close this down? The necromancer has been advised to make there own thread, no need to keep this old one open.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    1) Combat is resolved on the attacker's device using ship/toon stats pulled from the servers. The defender's device is not involved and thus cannot be used to cheat.
    2) Quoting GPs and relic levels is useless. Fleet compositions, ship speeds and sequence of actions are the important details.
    3) This is indeed a necro which is against forum rules so I suggest you start a new thread.

I’ve always been curious about #3...
    If it’s against the rules to post in an “old” thread (and “old” is not defined so we are left to guess what’s considered a “necro” or not) - why not just have all threads auto lock after they are dormant for x amount of days?
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    kello_511 wrote: »
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    1) Combat is resolved on the attacker's device using ship/toon stats pulled from the servers. The defender's device is not involved and thus cannot be used to cheat.

I’ve always been curious about #3...
    If it’s against the rules to post in an “old” thread (and “old” is not defined so we are left to guess what’s considered a “necro” or not) - why not just have all threads auto lock after they are dormant for x amount of days?

Hey now, don't wanna encourage them to focus their limited resources on unnecessary stuff. (Not a bad idea though).