Short delays

I cant tell when it started happening but for some time now im experiencing short delays, meaning for example in battles i tap on an ability but it doesnt register immediatly, but after 10-15s...nothing becomes static, everything is still visually running.
I also dont need to tap again or anything, just wait.
It doesnt happen only in battles but anywhere in the game, and it happens really often like twice per battle.

Anybody else?

Replies

• Sounds like your phone or tablet cant handle the game and whatever else you have running in the background
  • It happens to me as well. I just learned to live with it. After I tapped something and it doesn't immediately produce a result, I just wait 5 seconds for the game to catch-up. It is annoying but unless I want to spend money getting a new phone.....
  • Well it started happening all of a sudden...and im mostly only running spotify in the background..im using an LG G6
  • That happened my LG-G4 but hasn't happened my G5

Also, it took my G4 a very long time to log in towards the end of that phone's life
  • I must say that a quick reinstall seems to have resolved the problem...its been 24h and its running smoothly
  • Totally unrelated perhaps, but since reading this thread my mouse has misbehaved on this website. It won't scroll with the scroll wheel but it works in every other website and mode on the computer. Not reinstalling Windows.....
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.