Priority Farming

Hey! Hoping someone can help me figure out who i should farm next. I want to farm t3 and mission for the next revan event but i also want to farm geo's for ships. Im worried if i leave revan farming too late then i wont be able to get him in time but also worried that i'll fall in fleet arena if i dont continue farming geo's. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Options
    NMS wrote: »
    Hey! Hoping someone can help me figure out who i should farm next. I want to farm t3 and mission for the next revan event but i also want to farm geo's for ships. Im worried if i leave revan farming too late then i wont be able to get him in time but also worried that i'll fall in fleet arena if i dont continue farming geo's. Thanks in advance!

Can you provide a link to your swgoh.gg profile? Without knowing your current status we can't make educated recommendations.
  • Options
    With the grievous rework and magna and droideka and b1 and b2 I suggest you farm b2 magna and droideka
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Options
    jkray622 wrote: »
    NMS wrote: »

Can you provide a link to your swgoh.gg profile? Without knowing your current status we can't make educated recommendations.

How do i do that?