Speed issue

Can someone explain to me why a revan team with less than 200 speed on each toon goes twice as fast and does twice as many moves as a revan team with all toons over 230 speed. My team always goes first each toon but when the opposing team starts going they never stop. My toons barely get to go after their first move.

Replies

• A video showing what abilities you use would help. Sounds like a player error issue
  • You're saying a couple of different things here, re-read their kits, understand their moves, the game isn't cheating you
  • It sounds like they get the speed up buff and spread it around to the rest of the team and your toons don’t have it.
  • Also GMY gains TM when he does a basic, if he's called to assist he does a basic and gains like 40% TM. Then he does a master stroke and copies all your buffs, he gets a free turn after master stroke, that is usually used to share all the buffs he has with his team so they all speed up buff. After after sharing he has a chance to gain TM or something so he's ready to attack with his basic again. Then GMY does his special attack he takes TM away so your guy doesn't get to go.

If they have Bindo, Balista, and/or Ezra they will likely call GMY to assist. Raven and GK call everyone to assist.

Revan has an ability that's transferred with a buff that calls that ally to assist then gives them the buff, this gets passed around like hot potato causing more GMY assists and thus more TM gains...
  • I didnt say the game was cheating me. Im saying after my opening attacks i barely get to go again and wanted some clarification. Thanks Sentia for explaining it better.
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    Also, what are the teams? If your opponent has more of the old Republic Jedi, and you have only Jedi, revans lead will give them much more speed
  • Can someone explain to me why a revan team with less than 200 speed on each toon goes twice as fast and does twice as many moves as a revan team with all toons over 230 speed. My team always goes first each toon but when the opposing team starts going they never stop. My toons barely get to go after their first move.

Who are your characters? Also revens passive gives bonus speed. GMY goes 10 times.