The SWGoH Squad Builder spreadsheet is a multi-use tool for the mobile game "Star Wars : Galaxy of Heroes".What does it do?
In short, it recommends hero squads for various modes of the game.Features
Download Player Data
Download yours, your opponent's or your entire guild's player data!
Compare your squad's stats side-by-side with an opponent or guildmate.
Player data is retrieved using both SWGoH.gg and SWGoH.help APIs thanks to PopGoesThaWza's Core Sheet!Filter Heroes
There are several useful ways to filter your downloaded rosters which comes in handy during Territory Wars especially.Filter by galactic Power
- The standard, and TW minimum, is 6,000 GP. But what if your guild has higher standards and you don't want any units lower than 15k GP? Just set the filter, and all units below the threshold are removed from availability.Automatically or manually exclude certain heroes
- Remember when CG pulled that stunt and excluded some of our best characters from our available rosters? That's covered as well! Your sheet will automatically update with the next list of excluded heroes. But even if there isn't a mandatory exclusion, you can turn off the automatic update and manually exclude any heroes you just don't want to sift through.Multiple PvP Modes
In any of the following modes, select from a vast array of predefined (and user added) squads and receive counter squad suggestions with strategy notes and, in some cases, video or discussion links.
- Grand Arena
- Territory Wars
- PvE Modes
There are also several suggested squads for upcoming character events as well as raid squad compositions, again with strategy notes.
- Territory Battles
Upcoming Events Calendar
- Your guild reset - As well as the current guild activity and what to save for to maximize guild rewards.
- Squad arena payout countdown
- Fleet arena payout countdown
- All three raids! - Separate countdown timers for each raid, just as a reminder that it may be closer than you realized.
- Territory Battle
- Territory War
- Grand Arena
- Character Events
Create and save your own squads (with multiple sub leaders as well as sub support units) and counter squads with your own notes.On-screen navigation tips
My most recent addition is the On-Screen navigation tips that helps guide you through, not only how to use the sheet in each mode, but also how to setup the sheet to maximize it's performance.Updates
Many updates, including new characters as well as the core squads and counter squads are updated remotely. So there's no need to create a new copy of the sheet.
When there is a major patch/update, multiple warnings will appear with links to make a fresh copy. In addition, there is also a communication window at the bottom where I'm able to drop notes to let users know the status of the sheet and when they might expect a revision.That's about it!
Thanks for reading all of this! This has been a really fun project for me to tackle and I appreciate all of you that helped put it together as well as those who helped test it out and make it better. It's all just to make the game a little more fun.@Blackened
If you enjoy the sheet, please let me know! That's what it's all about! I don't get paid to do this. Your gratification is my payment. Thanks!
SHEET LINK >>>
DISCORD LINK >>>