Nightsisters

Prev134
So I have every night sister, outside of old wench (but she will be unlocked soon). I've been up against a few nightsisters GW, & AI.....they seem to hit hard when at a good level...but want some feed back.....I've got a solid top 10 toon in my ranks......but I'm interested if there is good senergy with these toon chics........

Replies

• cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I use Ahsoka as my leader as she increases evasion by 12% for Jedi and Nightsisters. She is very reliable, she heals herself and occasionally heals others with her special crit. Then I have Luminara as my main healer and a great attacker. Asajj is awesome, she just got a buff to attack, but she is pretty slow. The dispel effect is great for facing teams with Chewie if you want to finish off a healer quickly or if you are versing a team with Poggle, for example, then you have five effects dispelled which will grant you 20% health. Now her AOE deals a lot more damage too. Then Talia, she is pretty tanky, has an emergency heal and her special atrack is good too. Her health drain is getting less useful as she gets stronger, only taking 250-300 hp per attack. And last but not least is Old Daka. She stuns A LOT! Her heal isn't as good as Luminara, but the revive feature is great for PVP and GW. She also has an instant revive ability that has saved my life many times.

All level 48. 1 X 3* 4 X 4*. 2 X gear V 3 X gear 6.

So my team has five stunners, two of which can stun.

I really like my ladies, but if I get a Darth Maul pull from Chromium tonight I'll swap Ahsoka and Luminara for DM and Savage Opress. This will be my last gamble though, after that it's all about energy refreshes.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Maul is really weak if you use him you need to keep a Healer to keep him alive.
  • I use a mixture of these ten toons...7*.luminara,6* Sid, JC, cad bane. ..then my 4*'s vader, dooku, ventress, barris, obi,maul. .....depending on who im fighting (cause top 20 is fairly consistent ) I'll mix in 3 attackers or 3 healers...with luminara, JC, N SID as my main 3...usally sid as leader....but I'm getting to the point where I wanna take a leap n get a 100% senergy squad. ..n with ventress adding alot of spd to nightsisters....just makes them intriguing to me
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I've been comfortably sitting at #1 in my Arena for about a week now because my team power is increasing faster than any in my arena, despite currently being level 54 while most others in top ten are 56-58, with decent Heroes.

I'm running
    5★ VII Ahsoka
    6★ VII Asajj
    6★ VII Luminara
    6★ VII Talia
    5★ VIII Consular

After Luminara is maxed I'll be promoting Initiate. After Talia and Consular are 7★ I'll be farming Acolyte, and when Ahsoka is finally baked I'll be picking up Aka Daka.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • @Keaven

Aren't you farming Ahsoka from Cantina shipments at the same time?

And Asajj from Arena shipments and Luminara from GW shipments?
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    @Keaven

Aren't you farming Ahsoka from Cantina shipments at the same time?

And Asajj from Arena shipments and Luminara from GW shipments?
    I'm farming them all at the same time except Consular for the most part now he's at 5★. Shards from cantina missions are dropping faster than cantina credits.
  • Keaven wrote: »
    I've been comfortably sitting at #1 in my Arena for about a week now because my team power is increasing faster than any in my arena, despite currently being level 54 while most others in top ten are 56-58, with decent Heroes.

I'm running
    5★ VII Ahsoka
    6★ VII Asajj
    6★ VII Luminara
    6★ VII Talia
    5★ VIII Consular

I'm guessing Ahsoka is your leader? Could I check if her HP drops if allies die? Or does her Daring Padawan only check once at the start of battle

• cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I run Ahsoka as my leader. And I've never seen her HP going down. I'll check next time.

But unfortunately, my heroes don't often die :(
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Keaven wrote: »

I'm running
    5★ VII Ahsoka
    6★ VII Asajj
    6★ VII Luminara
    6★ VII Talia
    5★ VIII Consular

After Luminara is maxed I'll be promoting Initiate. After Talia and Consular are 7★ I'll be farming Acolyte, and when Ahsoka is finally baked I'll be picking up Aka Daka.

I've faced your team a few times I like the synergy but I'm not sure if your aware or not it's so **** easy to beat with AI defense. Apply sidious healing debuff on ventress and they domino from there. Hopefully ai defense improves
  • Just curious if u tried Asajj as a leader and how much possible +24 speed adds to team. Seems nice to speed up daka and talia as a healers. Wonder how much advantage u get from a speed, is it an extra move every 4-5 turns or more?
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    The speed on my Asajj is 84, Talia is 95, Old Daka is 111.

My Luminara is 112, so faster than Asajj with the boost. I'd rather have evasion than speed right now as it still isn't enough.

Plus the order of my attacks is pretty good right now.

I think it's Luminara for an ability block, so great to stop an AOE, then Daka for a stun, then Talia for the damage over time. Then they attack, then I finish them off with Ahsoka's special or Asajj's AOE that has no cool down on a finishing blow.

It works out pretty well right now.

Depending on how her speed increases I may change later though.
  • I really like the Nighsisters, but I hope they will fix Asajjs dispel to work properly soon. It's so **** unrealiable, dispel should't be resisted like debuffs. I love it when she dispels taunt, but it only happnes maybe one in three times making it extremely unreliable. If it doesn't work it's a lost turn making it a gamble not fit for PvP.
  • c81085e9ece75b4aa34fdeec2187d76b.png
    .I'm all in on nightsisters. Initiate is better then I could of hoped for.....and will try spd leadership skill along with asokas evasion skill...and see which is better for me....
  • Yeah, the Nightsister Initiate is the best Nightsister by far. Massively tanky and super high damage.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • I tend to use the nightsisters if I think I need high evasion from characters I'm not familiar with. They can dodge various attackers and putting Talia in the lead is a good option. I like to switch them out from time to time in PvP or save them as either an early squad for easy kills and switch them out for a later squad in GW. The sisters got me from mid-30's to mid-40's.

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
    Member of Team Instinct
  • I'm running nightsisters as well, and initiate is pretty good for what she is, but I'm prioritizing starring up other characters in case they nerf her. =/
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    I use Ahsoka as my leader as she increases evasion by 12% for Jedi and Nightsisters. She is very reliable, she heals herself and occasionally heals others with her special crit. Then I have Luminara as my main healer and a great attacker. Asajj is awesome, she just got a buff to attack, but she is pretty slow. The dispel effect is great for facing teams with Chewie if you want to finish off a healer quickly or if you are versing a team with Poggle, for example, then you have five effects dispelled which will grant you 20% health. Now her AOE deals a lot more damage too. Then Talia, she is pretty tanky, has an emergency heal and her special atrack is good too. Her health drain is getting less useful as she gets stronger, only taking 250-300 hp per attack. And last but not least is Old Daka. She stuns A LOT! Her heal isn't as good as Luminara, but the revive feature is great for PVP and GW. She also has an instant revive ability that has saved my life many times.

All level 48. 1 X 3* 4 X 4*. 2 X gear V 3 X gear 6.

So my team has five stunners, two of which can stun.

I really like my ladies, but if I get a Darth Maul pull from Chromium tonight I'll swap Ahsoka and Luminara for DM and Savage Opress. This will be my last gamble though, after that it's all about energy refreshes.

The last time i tried to dispel poggle it did nothin, are you sure this works?
  • Yeah. The only one it almost never works on is defense up. Every other buff has about a 1/3 chance of hitting.

It works better at lower levels as their tenacity is lower then. When I first started using Asajj it would work about 3/4 of the time. It was great for PVP versing the copy paste Chewie teams.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Tak wrote: »

I'm running
    5★ VII Ahsoka
    6★ VII Asajj
    6★ VII Luminara
    6★ VII Talia
    5★ VIII Consular

I've faced your team a few times I like the synergy but I'm not sure if your aware or not it's so **** easy to beat with AI defense. Apply sidious healing debuff on ventress and they domino from there. Hopefully ai defense improves
    As in my team in the same arena or just the same configuration? What level, and do you think they were maxed promoted and geared?

I really would not expect my team to me much trouble on defense for an evenly matched and leveled squad especially, other than some anoying RNG evasions to save the day, unless someone is 3K underpowered.

AI does not help any squad, even the counter and turtle teams.

Most important thing is so far I have no trouble beating anything in my arena and I barely move, mostly in the top 10 of the server because of the speed the team progresses.

Will be interesting when the top 100 are level 60, but by then I'll be well into secondary and tertiary squads and I've had a tech tree progression plan from day 3 that is so far working much better than I expected. So I'll be well rounded to counter the most common and troublesome strategies.
    I run Ahsoka as my leader. And I've never seen her HP going down. I'll check next time.

This is the same problem I have. My allies don't usually die and I'm too busy farming to progress to levels I can't beat.
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Tak wrote: »

I'm running
    5★ VII Ahsoka
    6★ VII Asajj
    6★ VII Luminara
    6★ VII Talia
    5★ VIII Consular

As in my team in the same arena or just the same configuration? What level, and do you think they were maxed promoted and geared?

I really would not expect my team to me much trouble on defense for an evenly matched and leveled squad especially, other than some anoying RNG evasions to save the day, unless someone is 3K underpowered.

AI does not help any squad, even the counter and turtle teams.

Most important thing is so far I have no trouble beating anything in my arena and I barely move, mostly in the top 10 of the server because of the speed the team progresses.

Will be interesting when the top 100 are level 60, but by then I'll be well into secondary and tertiary squads and I've had a tech tree progression plan from day 3 that is so far working much better than I expected. So I'll be well rounded to counter the most common and troublesome strategies.

This is the same problem I have. My allies don't usually die and I'm too busy farming to progress to levels I can't beat.

Pretty sure we are in same arena, I stick around top ten as well. Usually swoop in and snipe first or second for Pacific reset. I think your team will do quite well but I can't help but notice it folds easy to Sidious.

Right now I'm experimenting a bit with Darth
    maul and I like it. Need to get his survival up though. I wonder if savage opress leader buff is noticeable on all sith team
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    I've been thinking about going Nightsisters since it's F2P and I want to get away from my Barriss. Looks like Initiate will be my next target for farming after Luminara. I can make it work without Old Dakka right? I'm not a huge fan of hers.
  • You can, always run nightsisters with luminara as ur healer, and ahsoka as ur leader since she helps both as leaders.......I personally am almost done unlocking daka(I like her 124 spd, stun, bring back the dead ,along with her o.k. healing)...paired with alot of self healing abilities in the nightsister stack.
    my 1st leader will be ventress. ....I'm intrested to see how the 24 added spd, along with -10% turn meter ,when damage is dealt, pans out......after that it'll be a toss up between ahsoka n taila......for evasion...or old daka for def. N more hp

I just don't know who to get to 7* 1st....Ahsoka or daka.......Ahsoka is ready to be promoted to 5*.......so I'm leaning towards her...sooo many toons...so little resources haha
  • RonTom wrote: »
    I really like the Nighsisters, but I hope they will fix Asajjs dispel to work properly soon. It's so **** unrealiable, dispel should't be resisted like debuffs. I love it when she dispels taunt, but it only happnes maybe one in three times making it extremely unreliable. If it doesn't work it's a lost turn making it a gamble not fit for PvP.

I agree, Ventress is too spotty, Mace is far better at dispel for taunts.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • My team at the moment.

6* Ahsoka
    7* Ventress
    6* Luminara
    6* Talia
    5* Consular

Old Daka is almost 5*, going to focus on her with Cantina shipments now that Ahsoka is 6*. Luminara is a couple of days away from 7*, will switch up to Initiate who is 4* currently.

Problem I find with Nightsister team is lacklustre defence, and lack of viable 5th spot member with synergy (I doubt that Acolyte is a good option). Plus both Talia and Daka aren't the best for brute force healing.

Also, lack of healing immunity debuff. High level arena really requires someone who can apply it. I have Kylo at 5* but he just isn't reliable enough with it, kinda need Sidious.

I'm gonna keep testing out the Nightsister option, it's works well in Dark side missions so far and for a B team GW squad. 3 things need to happen to make it viable.

-Ahsoka classed as Nightsister so she can benefit from Ventress leader (I don't know the lore behind why she can buff them but not the other way around)

-Healing immunity debuff skill given to one of the Nightsisters (maybe it could be given to Acolyte to make her worthwhile?)

-Healing buff or debuff cleanse proc given to Talia

• cdc6b8a9fb506796648e76bf2f0baeb7.png
    d1626757ddd35d1ab696d121c40190df.png
    92f9c830a93c5a9505e0111ff5a1624c.png
    5822ad0ade75e09e34142b3aec2c8323.png

Here's my 5th...as ahsoka is part of the team. ......but didn't realize she doesn't benefit from ventress spd buff....dammitttt haha....can always use her a leader though...
  • Yeah Initiate is a beast.

• My nightsister team is finding its stride finally. Effective on offense, but I'm sure it is terrible on defense because the A.I. won't be bursting one target down at a time.

5* Asajj Ventress leader
    7* Talia
    5* Initiate
    5* Daka
    5* Consular/Luminara/Barriss - swap out at end to heal up team

Working on 6* for the rest of the team right now. Most teams in GW are Consular, Barriss, Luminara, Sidious, and Dooku/Maul. Nightsisters can take out Sid in round 1, and then the healers just eat up time until they inevitably die.

Nightsisters are not as devastating as an Sidious-leader AOE crit team, but they are easier to farm.

Ventress is a huge disappointment though, even with her recent buff. Her base speed is extremely low, which doesn't make sense because she is a speed leader, and her dispel ability is broken. She also feels like the squishiest nightsister. Maybe it'd be better to run Sid leader on a nightsister team??
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Yeah I'm kinda wishing i went for savage instead of of asajj. If they ever fix her dispell I will be fine with her even with her slow speed. Getting rid of team buffs like poggle would make her so much more useful.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    As of tomorrow my team will be:

5★ VII Ahsoka
    7★ VII Asajj
    7★ VII Luminara
    7★ VII Talia
    5★ VIII Consular
  • The only thing that seems nice with speed buff is hetting extra turns for daka and talia and extra heals. I tries running asajj as a leader and is nice having daka running faster for possible double stun at the start of the battle.