• Options
    Keaven wrote: »
    As of tomorrow my team will be:

5★ VII Ahsoka
    7★ VII Asajj
    7★ VII Luminara
    7★ VII Talia
    5★ VIII Consular

Nice, but is 2 out of 5 really a nightsister team? :)
  • Options
    Need some quality advice.......just unlocked daka, but now I'm torn...

Ahsoka is ready to be promoted to 5*..

Should I get daka to 5* 1st then max out ahsoka. Or is daka good at 4* , n get ahsoka to max asap......really need to know how daka performs at 4*...cause I know ahsoka really shines a higher ☆
  • Options
    Have daka at 5* gear 7. Its the toon i like the most. Revival skill is quite useful in dark side mission to bring back toons for 3star completioms. Her heal is decent. But her basic double stun attack is what u want, its allround game control skill. The only issue with her is somehow low HP and for same reason i am pushing her to 7 stars and not thinking about other toons before that.
  • Options
    Just to add that with asajj leader skill that at level 7 adds 28 speed old daka can be char with highest speed in game. Being able to land those stuns fast and often can neitralize and prevent lot of damage. I am still dar from puttimg this into practise but is dedinetely one od the options i am going to explore. The best example of this is dark side hard missions. Beatimg jawa teams was really easy with her, they cant aoe if they are stunned.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Keaven wrote: »
    As of tomorrow my team will be:

5★ VII Ahsoka
    7★ VII Asajj
    7★ VII Luminara
    7★ VII Talia
    5★ VIII Consular

Nice, but is 2 out of 5 really a nightsister team? :)
    Definitely :blush:

That and the fact that with Luminara maxed I'm now promoting Initiate from GW, when Consular is 7★ I'll be farming Acolyte, and when Ahsoka is finally done I'll be farming Daka.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    Swap out ventress leader with Phasma leader. Its actually really good. If Talia gets called in to assist twice, her basic attack has healed her to full. Daka gets called in to throw double stuns twice in a round. Ventress gets called in for an extra stun. Its groovy.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Options
    that's been a thought of mine....I'm almost done with initiate, n planning to work on capt Phasma next
  • Options
    Fighton wrote: »
    Need some quality advice.......just unlocked daka, but now I'm torn...

Ahsoka is ready to be promoted to 5*..

Should I get daka to 5* 1st then max out ahsoka. Or is daka good at 4* , n get ahsoka to max asap......really need to know how daka performs at 4*...cause I know ahsoka really shines a higher ☆

I got my Ahsoka to 6* and now am focusing on my Daka (who will be 5* tomorrow).

My reasoning being that Ahsoka can still be farmed daily from two nodes, and is an uncommon drop from Bronzium (I have got 7 shards 3 or so times). So they will probably reach 7* around the same time.

6* Ahsoka is about average I think. Good survivability with the heals, the occasional helpful group heal etc. I really wish she wasn't so self contained and had some sort of buff or debuff to help the team. But you don't have to worry about her dying very much, and I would pick in a 1v1 against anyone that doesn't have a counter.

Daka is very good, and I think has better high-level end game usefulness and potential than Ahsoka. She also is essential for Dark Side progression (if anybody has defeated Dark Side Hard 6-B please let me know how you did it).
  • stupidfatfool
    715 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I have held off on farming Acolyte because the stealth doesn't sound impressive. Anyone have her at a good gear and level, that can comment on her viability? Anyone have her stats? Not surprisingly, she is not on swgoh cantina.

Pilot - interesting idea on Phasma leader. I'll look into it.
  • Options
    I have held off on farming Acolyte because the stealth doesn't sound impressive. Anyone have her at a good gear and level, that can comment on her viability? Anyone have her stats? Not surprisingly, she is not on swgoh cantina.

I've passed on acolyte also....seem very , unimpressive to say the least....
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options

I've passed on acolyte also....seem very , unimpressive to say the least....

Acolyte is classed as a healer lol.

I'm curious about how effective her debuf removal will be though. Considering you need a finishing blow to get it.
  • Options
    Would be nice to remove anti heap n such...n u could set up a toon for a kill, guess it really depends, how strong , fast n amount of hp she has.....she will be my last night sister upgraded. ...but I know curiosity will get the best of me......I already have her at 4* from pulls....so we will see
  • Fighton
    308 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Well her base spd is 85, n at gear 5 ...it's up to 107...if her stats are on par with initiate, she'll have some viability. .but don't think any wow factor
  • Leapster
    124 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    6* Asajj - VII Gear & skills capped (Team Leader)
    5* Talia - VII Gear & skill capped
    4* Daka - VI
    4* Initiate - VII Gear & skills capped
    3*Acolyte - VI

Gear and skills capped for my current lvl (54) and everything acquire that is 60 or below.
    Daka and Acolyte will be Gear/skill capped after this weekend and then it is a slow grind to 7* them all but the power I already have and can see will just grow.

This team full nightsisters (NO Ahsoka - she isn't that great in this team) can shred through anything I have come against so far. I am slowly climbing my ranked arena ladder, rarely if ever being beat.

This is not an auto team, you do need to play it to get the most out of it.
    You can easily keep your team healed and alive with talia/daka rotating their heals, saving your debuff w/ asajj can produce a strong heal and acolyte has a self heal built in as well.
    Super fast, high burst dmg, decent aoe, tons of stuns and cc, revive... I'm loving it.

Also I won't give away all my secrets just yet but "Pro Tip" the order which you place your team into the lineup can make a HUGE difference in how your battles play out.
  • Options
    Do you put Daka and Acolyte in the back row?
  • Options

I farmed Alcolyte to 4x / Level 50 / Gear 6. She is uninspiring. Mediocre damage. Mediocre health. Special ability is not predictable enough to be useful.
  • Options
    ...she may get better, but I lost patience.
  • Options
    Can u post a image of her stats. ....I'm sure as a standalone toons...shes , very blah....but very curious of her current stats
  • Options
    Leapster wrote: »
    Also I won't give away all my secrets just yet but "Pro Tip" the order which you place your team into the lineup can make a HUGE difference in how your battles play out.

Can't tell if joking or......
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Options
    That makes both of us :D
  • Options
    Mostly joking, although I have noticed a few weird things when matches starts on which position seems to get hit first or most often. Been playing around with the order and some chars def get hit much more than others....

Also when the match starts I don't know if the order of who goes 1, 2, 3 etc is set by their base speed or if there is a starting pattern then a rotation, this seems to vary a bit as well.

Doing really well right now... team is coming along strong
    Asajj 7*
    Talia 6*
    Daka 5*
    Initiate 5*
    Acolyte 3*
  • Options
    Good to hear...your team will go by spd..but can always go crazy, when ur toon is affected by a spd down n such.....hope to have my team to all6*+ in 2.5wks.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    The turn meter reduction on Asajj's leader ability is nice too.
    Post edited by Keaven on
  • Options
    You mean ventress, right?!..

Talia has evasion n 50% chance of 5%health when they evade
  • Options
    MufasaBigD wrote: »
    I tend to use the nightsisters if I think I need high evasion from characters I'm not familiar with. They can dodge various attackers and putting Talia in the lead is a good option. I like to switch them out from time to time in PvP or save them as either an early squad for easy kills and switch them out for a later squad in GW. The sisters got me from mid-30's to mid-40's.

It has been my experience that Sid has the most annoying Dodge, particularly to special attack.
  • Options
    @Fighton ...Talia advance allies turn meter by a whooping 25% any time she heals. Cooldown on 3, so by turn 4 she can have caused turn meter to advance 50% and by 7 75%. If you ever make it to turn 10, it's a full TM advance. Talia is slow, so this advantage can bee translated literaly as:

Talia usually gets last turn, and some of your team member have already been damaged. When you heal, any enemy toon that isn't at least 25% faster than yours, will take the second turn after yours.

Or more shortly, the sexond turn, Talia's team hits (or heals) first. Obviously, absent of enemy turn meter manipulations.

With heavy heavy hitting teams I always heal with Talia first.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    You mean ventress, right?!..

Talia has evasion n 50% chance of 5%health when they evade
    Yeah, that's right lol.
  • Options
    Night sisters are just AWFUL on defense. I've been beating level 60 6+ star nightsister teams since I was in my low 50's, nightsister teams are probably the first level 60 teams I started sniping, then sid/barriss/vader teams.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Options
    Well considering there are very few great defensive team out there, it not suprising when anyone beats any squad......
  • Options
    So in case you didn't hear, in the game data Luce is a character. Hopefully she will be available sooner rather than later. So here's my question: is acolyte worth farming or should I wait until Luce is introduced?

I'm apprehensive about how well stealth would work, but the removal of debuffs sounds nice (if only useful very rarely)
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.