grievous?

So since Grievous was never really any good I'm just curious how many people have him unlocked or geared?

Replies

• Options
    I don't have him unlocked. I'll be honest, but I love the rework and I'm going to get him and his crew.
  • Options
    Me!
    ygfijls8u61u.png
    Been getting ready ever since u heard he was getting reworked. Actually even before that.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    Have him at 7* with 8th gear :/
  • Options
    I've got grievous at 7* and g9 just recently. I farmed him a long time ago to 6 1/2 stars before I found out he wasn't that useful. Was sort of the collector side of farming.
  • CarSickShoe
    199 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I've had him at 7* and G11 about a year, but decided to go all-in once his rework was announced:

ucpp62d9ko0e.jpeg

GG is actually my first fully-maxed toon including G12+ Gear, so I'm obviously hopefully he is useful in more than just arena.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    w0ij3siflru8.jpeg
    Hows ready, this guy🧐👈
  • Options
    i farmed him from fleet arena exclusively the moment i found out his only other farm location was shard shop and that he was an expensive farm. I feared cg would one day make him really good/required for something and i didn't want to end up holding the short end of the stick when that happened. This was 1.5 years ago. took a long time for that fear to materialise lol
  • Options
    G12'd him over a year ago. Took quite a bit of ridicule for it... now who is laughing?
  • Options
    I've got mine at 7* g11. Going to g12 looks like it'll be a pain, he needs 2 stun guns, 2 shield generators, and 2 golden eyeballs, all of which I'm out of.
  • Options
    Had him hanging out a g10 and 7 star forever. Been farming his gear up as fast as i can..b70di6grovst.jpg
  • Options
    Had him hanging out a g10 and 7 star forever. Been farming his gear up as fast as i can..b70di6grovst.jpg

How long did it take to get him to 7 stars? It took me forever just to get to 6!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Popoto
    32 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Had him g12'ed and modded for a long time. Shortly after I hit level 85 I think? So at least 7 months or something
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    7* g1, lvl 1.

Thought to star him from fleet store only a while ago, but the list of guys to gear is too long for him to get a turn. Not even sure if I'm gonna gear him w/ the other seps or if ima skip this team
  • Options
    Tbirds01 wrote: »

How long did it take to get him to 7 stars? It took me forever just to get to 6!

As a free to play... i dont remember, a year-ish? As soon as i was able, i farmed him through the shard shop with cantina store shards.
  • Options
    I have him unlocked and have been idly grabbing him when I see him in the fleet store here and there. I have enough shards to bump him to 5* and some change.

I don't have enough resources to gear and level a whole droid team so I'm just skipping this whole bandwagon and waiting for the next one, personally.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Killbot5000
    714 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    I have him unlocked and have been idly grabbing him when I see him in the fleet store here and there. I have enough shards to bump him to 5* and some change.

I don't have enough resources to gear and level a whole droid team so I'm just skipping this whole bandwagon and waiting for the next one, personally.

How i feel about revan. Thats why this game is so rad.... work on what you like.
    I like scoundrels, droids, and tuskens. Never cared about the meta chasing.
  • Options
    I also havent unlocked him yet, because i am farming other characters. Have 14 shards to go to unlock him. I am not a fav of Grievous. But then again i am glad has more diversity and i hope to get him one time. But i am farming B2, almost 7 stars and i like B1 and am curious for Droideka.
  • Options

How i feel about revan. Thats why this game is so rad.... work on what you like.

I try not to, but I have to admit it was nice going from top 500 to top 50 by slapping together a not-even-that-great Revan team.

Arena is more about mods anyway, as long as you have something from the last 3 meta paradigms. You always see comments like "My whole shard is Revan except one guy is running (Sith, Rebels, Nightsisters), I have no idea how he does it!"

Mods. He does it because he's obscenely lucky and has godlike mods.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    I have mine 7* gear 12
  • Options

I try not to, but I have to admit it was nice going from top 500 to top 50 by slapping together a not-even-that-great Revan team.

Arena is more about mods anyway, as long as you have something from the last 3 meta paradigms. You always see comments like "My whole shard is Revan except one guy is running (Sith, Rebels, Nightsisters), I have no idea how he does it!"

Truth. No god mods, but way better than average mods on them.
    I hold well considering im free to play and a collector will lowish gp, in a almost launch shard. I swim in a sea of tripple zeta revans and eat all the teams i can find who are lacking jolee.
  • Options
    R_Val_17 wrote: »
    G12'd him over a year ago. Took quite a bit of ridicule for it... now who is laughing?

Everyone, since you wasted those resources for a year.
  • Options
    Btw, the taunt on magma guard is very nice as well as the self cleanse and massive tenacity gains. I think magna guard is essential to the team working.
  • Options
    I don't have B2. Will my team suck? Can I put Thrawn and Nest in there?
  • Options

Truth. No god mods, but way better than average mods on them.
    I hold well considering im free to play and a collector will lowish gp, in a almost launch shard. I swim in a sea of tripple zeta revans and eat all the teams i can find who are lacking jolee.

You're in a launch shard and there are people running Revan without Jolee? That's bizarre.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png