Hounds Tooth is still the fleet meta

Dk_rek
3299 posts Member
only 7 percent of the current meta does not open with Hounds Tooth. 4 percent of that uses him as a reinforcement.

Give or take that leaves 3 percent of the people not running Hounds Tooth and that's made up of the 3% of people who do not have him. OR the people crazy and rich enough to gear Bistans ship. (or the 10 people in the world who F2P him and have to point that out)

These numbers were pretty much the same before the falcon. Capital ships change, supporting ships change but one thing always remains the same That whenever theirs trouble, he is there on the double, it's the bloodhounds tooth gang.

Only the bistan people are not running HT (makes me wanna gear it)

Falcon does not work without HT
Geno's don't fully work anymore without HT
Mace timeout does not work without HT

The current majority of lineups may be running falcon/ackbar but it all becomes worthless without Hounds Tooth (except Bistan people)

The real question is going forward is the meta going forward always going to be Hounds Tooth + 6, will they make 3 new ships like Ace Squadron who are all fast enough and strong enough to OHKO HT in the first 3 moves while not glass cannon enough to get wiped out by the other 2 ships ? Is there going to be another tank that makes Hounds Tooth's health and protection look like Poe.

Obviously the answer is yes, but with 30 ships that are practically worthless with no use in the game for the non existent PVE or raid content and also worthless against whatever new ship comes and Tanks 10x better than HT how do you think things will shape up in the future ????????

The answer is most certainly with Palp shuttle. So work on those sith. Your going to eventually get a sith tank stronger than HT with the normal stacking protection immunity to any and all debuffs and you won't be able to critically hit him because palp will give him even more protection

So your next meta will be the god Sith Tank, and the meta after that will probably be something new or a massive republic rework that includes massive special damage bonuses that do not crit that can take down the Sith Houndstooth 2.0

Either way I guess ships are now worth it..... You whale the next god marquee release..you get to own the fleet shard, own first place in GA (with ships), keep 2 sections of TW safe I mean ships are enough of an investment now to spend or focus more on...

If people are gonna spend more the least the bosses upstairs can do is give us some actual fun content to play with....

heh Sith will get the suncrusher hahahhh

If we get a raid.... you know the boss will be able to kill HT in 2-3 hits which means EVERY other ship in your fleet will be OHKO'd maces protection up special will probably make him the #1 used raid ship....

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    i'm f2p and i have bistan's uwing. 9 more to go ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I'm F2P and my Bistan is almost max. Missing 6E mods.

8 more to go.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I’ll play too but... I don’t even get the issue about Bistan’s ship. It has nothing to do with money, it’s just a choice. People who like ships and want to do well may choose to gear those pilots instead of something else. How is this unfair or any sort of problem at all?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »
    I’ll play too but... I don’t even get the issue about Bistan’s ship. It has nothing to do with money, it’s just a choice. People who like ships and want to do well may choose to gear those pilots instead of something else. How is this unfair or any sort of problem at all?

wat ?

Who said anything was a problem ??

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »

wat ?

You are complaining that it’s the only alternative to the thing that annoys you and that the only people who have it are those who are “crazy or rich enough”.... sounded like you thought it was some sort of problem preventing others from having it, the way you stuck (or Bistan people) after every sentence.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited February 2019

wat ?

You are complaining that it’s the only alternative to the thing that annoys you and that the only people who have it are those who are “crazy or rich enough”.... sounded like you thought it was some sort of problem preventing others from having it, the way you stuck (or Bistan people) after every sentence.

lol I was not complaining about a single thing... everyone keeps saying falcon meta falcon meta....falcons not meta HT still is... and will be until the next god tank...

I simply pointed out the only viable (non HT) fleet running according to SWGOH.GG are the 3 percent of people using bistan and it's unknown if HT is reinforcment in those fleets...

if anything i'm praising the people who put the effort into bistan as it's an accompishment to be in the 3percent of the entire game base who HAS to run HT to be a top fleet.

And YES the people who have maxxed bistan are the following

1) 100 percent dedicated to fleet
    2) spent some money so they could gear SRP and Bistan OR ftp who passed on maybe GK, Dengar, or RG types who take mass carbs

I in fact like that some people only 3% are running something other than the 97% and are totally succeeding

my post was simply pointing out HT is the main meta not falcon as only 3 percent of the game can win right now without it (bistan)

and pointing out that the future meta is going to revolve around a sith god tank who will be godlier under palp...

lol it's actually (crazy) that you find it a complaint post lol....

and thank you to the bistan people who caught (the post about having to post about bistan part A+++++ sirs)
    A+
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

wat ?

god i hate edit filter....KYNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lolz