Finn or Resistance Trooper

Maybe its a stupid question. I am using for Sith raids phase 1 team of zJTR, SRey, BB8, R2D2 and Finn. I havent farmed RTrooper yet. Is it worth it to farm him and replace Finn? Is there a lot of difference in damage output? I know Finn is a Tank and RTrooper an attacker, but i havent had any experience w RTrooper yet.

Replies

• Options
    RT keeps the TM train rolling, usually people sub out scav Rey if they’re gonna swap in someone else. No idea whether Finn will do enough damage to be worthwhile, seems like you want to stack with his basic but JTR needs specials to keep up the TM/TMR.
  • Options
    RT keeps the TM train rolling, usually people sub out scav Rey if they’re gonna swap in someone else. No idea whether Finn will do enough damage to be worthwhile, seems like you want to stack with his basic but JTR needs specials to keep up the TM/TMR.

Actually Finns raid damage will come from Take Down, his second special, +120% damage every time it hits a raid boss and also has expose. And JTR lead should keep it up constantly. I think he’ll have a place, I’m guessing replacing Scav Rey.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    RT dispels all the buffs DN steals from ID

Finn can spam his special like RT (but Finn has stacking damage), so he'll prolly replace Scav Rey. Scav can alternate specials and has higher base damage, but finn probably wins long run and he comes with an emergency heal