Rock / Paper / Scissors

Pentagon
101 posts Member
edited February 2019
So looking at it from what we know:
Droideka is going to punish Revan hard, especially you Yoda!

Grievous beats Revan
CLS beats Grievous
Revan beats CLS

Keyboard Warrior on the side of the Moderates
I play the game for fun, if you don't like content, don't like the game, then why are you here?
Post edited by Pentagon on

Replies

• I expect Rebels and resistance will both do well against GG, but for different reasons. Rebels will actually be the ones doing the exposes (with 3PO and all the counters on AOEs), and resistance will be spreading around daze (via JTR/Holdo). You won’t get as many exposes with resistance since their critical chance will be so much lower against GG.
  • I havent looked at the kits yet. Does the GG team have a cleanse?
  • T3-M4 can cleanse 1 ally, I can't think of an all party cleanse, R2's Combat Analysis only works on LS if I recall.
    I play the game for fun, if you don't like content, don't like the game, then why are you here?
  • The GG droid team has so many different cleans mechanics it's not funny. Also huge tenacity. Daze will be useless.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    I havent looked at the kits yet. Does the GG team have a cleanse?

IG100 and Droideka haven't had their kits revealed officially, but based on screenshots from the GG gameplay footage, it looks like IG100 has a team cleanse, Droideka can cleanse himself, and GG can cleanse himself.
  • Pentagon wrote: »
    T3-M4 can cleanse 1 ally, I can't think of an all party cleanse, R2's Combat Analysis only works on LS if I recall.

MG has an all cleanse I believe on one of its specials.

I think the Sith trio + Sith trooper and ??? will be effective against the SD team. Against Traya lead, every time B1 assists, it's going to take damage. DN's Annihilate won't care how much health there is on GG.

• VonZant wrote: »
    I havent looked at the kits yet. Does the GG team have a cleanse?

Looks like they do.

Mobile gamer tested agaist cls teams as well and it looks like gg is a hard counter to revan, easily beats jtr, but cls counters gg.
    Pentagon wrote: »
    So looking at it from what we know:
    Droideka is going to punish Revan hard, especially you Yoda!

Do you reckon that Rey JT might prove very effective against Grevious, cos expose gets around his ginormous health pool?

It would then look like:

Grievous beats Revan
    Rey JT beats Grievous
    Revan beats Rey JT

I have no idea how Luke, chewie and C3PO fit in...

Also, im wondering how my scoundrels will do against gg... should i stay scoundrels or switch to seperatist?

Also, i would be curious about how my man sun fac will do? He works great with b1..... he hits first, dispels buffs, then b1 smacks them. B1 special makes sunfac recover full health... just curious about the interaction.... because, hey, Sun Fac.

• Also, im wondering how my scoundrels will do against gg... should i stay scoundrels or switch to seperatist?

Also, i would be curious about how my man sun fac will do? He works great with b1..... he hits first, dispels buffs, then b1 smacks them. B1 special makes sunfac recover full health... just curious about the interaction.... because, hey, Sun Fac.

I like how GG has so many different versions: L3 / R2 / IG88 / IG86 / T3-M4 PLUS all the sep stuff.

To be fair to Revan, Revan teams are quite varied too. Only Jolee and Yoda are the must haves.

I think GG will be similar in that there will be a few flex spots.

• I will try Sun Fac as my taunting tank once the reworks of droids are complete.
    I will post results even at the expense of my arena rankings. The glorious return of Sun Fac!

Wasn't he once meta 3 years ago... for like a week or something?
  • Halo
    98 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    CLS is gonna be good against GG. Counter attacks will really hurt all their aoe, c3p0 can pseudo daze b2 and b1, Luke can remove damage immunity from Droideka and the whole team can self cleanse with R2

Basically remove JTR from the flowchart and replace with CLS
  • No lizard, spock? Wait a minute...