B2 triggers TM when it or another B2 is damaged

In Ground War Assault Battle, the B2 units will gain 100% TM when any unit; themselves, another B2, or another unit, is Hit and when any unit; themselves, another B2, or another unit, is evaded.

Replies

• Yeah, the B2's in the event used to not trigger their TM gain when they or another B2 unit is damaged or evaded. They must've changed that with the b2 rework so that you can't prevent the TM gain of any of the B2 units by simply just attacking a different B2 unit and then obviously broke it by making that able to trigger any of the B2 units including the one you're hitting/evading.
  • I'm having trouble in the regular Light side battles, 5H in particular, I can't get passed it because they have 20 turns for each of my 1 turn. Any strategy tips for getting by it so I can level my gear up at all?
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    In Ground War, B2 could always trigger another B2's unique. You might have had enormous luck to avoid it before, but it's a hundred percent that this mechanic did not come with the B2 rework.
    Sometimes I had trouble beating that event even with arena mods before Revan was released.

@XenoForce, without seeing your roster it's hard to tell. If it's the B2s, mass daze (if you have Nest or Holdo) might work. Or just try to get an ally with a maxxed toon. Usually any G12 toon can go through lower tier battles. You just need to make sure that you have a way to protect your other allies.