Can GG move Revans Mark?

It is not supposed to be able to be dispelled but can it be moved when GG is under 100%? I'm not sure if I've seen this in any footage yet. Would there be 2 marked toons?

Replies

• Options
    Yes, there would be two (or more if Revan manages to use Marked again) on the field at one time. Revan's Marked is an undispellable debuff that Revan can apply to a target character. Grievous' Marked is a dispellable debuff that can move between characters. They do not interact with one another.
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    If your Revan is fast enough, he can even mark two toons.

So GG's team won't mess with Revan's mark. Revan might be a little worse on defense if his focus is getting spread around, but the AI is bad anyway
  • Options
    B0baf3tt wrote: »
    It is not supposed to be able to be dispelled but can it be moved when GG is under 100%? I'm not sure if I've seen this in any footage yet. Would there be 2 marked toons?

In the footage tere was a case when GG was marked (from Revans direct focus) and Magna got marked when he fell under 100% resulting in 2 marks beging present at the same time (which was alrdy possible with Revan applying a 2nd mark when his CD reset before the marked oppoenent took 2 turns).
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg