Low * GG Teams

Would a GG team with 4* Grievous 5* Magna 4* B2 3* B1 and 3* Droideka be bad for arena? My gg is g10 magna g9 b2 g9 b1 g8 and droideka will be g9 once the marquee.

Replies

• Really depends on your arena shard, if you try taking that up against full g12 revan squads you probably won't be too successful.
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    Would a GG team with 4* Grievous 5* Magna 4* B2 3* B1 and 3* Droideka be bad for arena? My gg is g10 magna g9 b2 g9 b1 g8 and droideka will be g9 once the marquee.

How do you know droideka is going to be a marquee ?
  • Aydnie wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »

An ad on Facebook confirmed it as a maquee starting Thursday the 21st
  • Roguetechna
    138 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Aydnie wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »

Because that was announced awhile back
  • zcd53niouk73.png
  • Yeah, sorry.

How will b1 and Droideka shards earned ? Is it going to be a galactic chase again ?
    Yeah, sorry.

How will b1 and Droideka shards earned ? Is it going to be a galactic chase again ?
    No, it will likely be put on a hard node, fleet node, or cantina node, as most marquees are.
    Yeah, sorry.

They're going to follow the same cadence as every other marquee.. 4-6 weeks til shipments, then 4-6 weeks farmable.

Yes. The main damage dealer of the team is GG and his damage is based on his max health and this increases by star and gear level. You also won't have access to sliced 6* mods (+16% health instead of 5.88%) that are only available to G12 (and therefor 7*) chars. Droideka will still be able to 1-hit KO an enemy once it stacked up his "charge" but 1) it won't work against Revans savior (gotta trigger that first) and 2) it won't be enough to make your team competetive for arena.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Guess gg needs to be 7*, as half of his health comes from g12/g12+ pieces

I repeat don't invest in this squad. He doesn't compete until he reaches g12 + he gets an extra 25k health from that alone. Plus the separatist Droid trio are literally ranked in the top 10 hardest characters to farm out of the 150 ish toons. Plus you need at least I'd say 4 zetas to compete with this team.

They have no cross over strengths besides maybe B2 but other than that they are only limited to their small faction.

Honestly work on Bastila. 1 zeta. And Yoda is very easy to gear. Or work on sith because they will be next meta with the new old republic character coming.

I'm not trying to break your spirit, I'm trying to save your soul.