Are you sure you can handle this?

I totally understand that character kits need to evolve. We couldn't stick the simple, Wedge-Biggs assist mechanic or the simple Lando AOE. The game had to evolve past that in order to stay interesting and fresh. We got different kits that were far more complicated, from plague nightsisters, to the insanity of Revan and Traya and definitely 3PO, the game had come a long way.

But the more you complicate kits and the longer their texts become, there's a challenge that develops when you inevitably have to move on from those characters and create something new. The new characters often times need to become even more complicated than the previous ones just to be able to beat them.

This creates a situation where we're losing control over battle mechanics. The game is becoming more and more complicated and eventually it's gonna start creating problems. The game also has a slow reaction time at updating and fixing stuff because of the money factor. When a game is treated as a product, it's hard to recall what you sold and tell people that "sorry we made you pay for this but now we will have to nerf or change it". This leaves us with situations like Revan or millennium falcon who end up throwing the game out of balance and then that forces the devs to go even further over the top to bring things back under control!

I dread the squad that's going to beat the falcon with ease, I dread the squad that's gonna be that much more powerful than Revan in order to update the meta. This makes previous characters not only weaker but legit obsolete and useless.