Any other Guild store chars I should just farm now?

HK666
1263 posts Member
Since C3, I've slowed down how much gear I farm while I get Logray shards.

I finished logray recently, but have been getting b2 and magna since Ordo is eating up my energy.

I've always wanted a few toons that are exclusive to the shop, but I've always thought their age makes them less useful than the gear I could be getting. (and I'll have to stop gearing new teams to gear them, which doesn't seem very smart)

Now, I'm wondering if I should just bite the bullet and just farm some/all of the store members and just do without that gear for a while.

So far, I've finished - Dengar, Stark, Scav Rey, EE, RT, Paploo, Snowtrooper, Farmboy, Maul, Ben, Logray, Rex, Ren, Finn Sass, and Yolo

Replies

• Aayla.
  • With episode 9 coming out end of the year, FO and resistance could see improvements. Because of that, I farmed FOSFTP and his ship, just in case he becomes part of a meta later.
  • Gear you will use is always going to be more important than characters you won't use. You've already completed all the characters who are needed for other parts of the game, so you're better off just focusing on gear -- especially now that Mk 2 Pulse Modulators are in the Guild Store.
  • FOSFTP.
    Not for now but for future.
    Snoke will be returned at Ep.9.