Suggested added features

Been playing for a little while and see a couple things that may be a value added.
1. Showing the ship energy on the main player screen.
2. Claim all button on daily activities.
3. Multiple filter criteria for class ie: separatist and droid.

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    4. Negative filter for mods, e. g. show everything without a speed secondary. That would be especially helpful for selling.
    5. A slider showing all available opponents in Arena, at least for the top 50 or so where the range isn't that big.
    6. Option to sell gear. Come on, we can sell mods, so the excuse that people might accidentally sell useful stuff doesn't hold water anyway.
  • 6 - only if it’s for currency other than credits! I’d rather we could convert it to a higher level -mk 4 to mk 5 etc
  • 7 - no more "immunity" abilities
  • iBics
    58 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Selling gear maybe white, green and blue for 1 crystal each piece and purple and gold for 2 crystals each piece would be perfect for me

But the idea to upgrade them also works for me
  • Nauros wrote: »
    4. Negative filter for mods, e. g. show everything without a speed secondary. That would be especially helpful for selling.
    5. A slider showing all available opponents in Arena, at least for the top 50 or so where the range isn't that big.
    6. Option to sell gear. Come on, we can sell mods, so the excuse that people might accidentally sell useful stuff doesn't hold water anyway.

Issue wasn’t necessarily selling useful stuff...it was selling stuff that wasn’t useful at the time but became useful later. I don’t recall many posts where someone accidentally sold a useful mod but there were a lot where folks sold gear they ended up needing, mostly Mk3 carbantis.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    6 - only if it’s for currency other than credits! I’d rather we could convert it to a higher level -mk 4 to mk 5 etc

Lol, there's no way they will let us convert mk 4 stun guns into mk 5. Seriously, I think credits are the most we can hope for, maybe ship credits but that's about it.
  • I don't want to SELL my extra gear, I want to be able to EXCHANGE it for better gear. Like 100 MK4 carbontis for 20 MK5 carbontis. Even being able to convert to shard store currency would be good, just not sure how they would set the prices for each gear piece.
  • I would love to see the ability to upgrade 3 and 4 dot mods. OR, you can just get rid of them...I find them all to be pretty useless. OR maybe we can trade them in for Cantina energy?
    I would also really love to be able to see a way to go against guild mates to help them or for theory crafting.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I would love to see the ability to upgrade 3 and 4 dot mods. OR, you can just get rid of them...I find them all to be pretty useless. OR maybe we can trade them in for Cantina energy?

This. There's no use for them except for a brief window of time during player progression. Once someone gets easy access to 5 dot mods, lower dots are useless.
    Also finally get rid of training droids and sim tickets, everyone has so much of them that they might as well not exist.
  • FriendlyFire1972
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Narous wrote: "Also finally get rid of training droids and sim tickets, everyone has so much of them that they might as well not exist."

That would be an issue for people like myself just starting out. I would suggest a exchange for training droids and sim tickets that are in excess for something more useful.