Achievements = Junk

Is it me or do achievements really not feel like achievements?
uixdmmonai7i.png

Replies

• Agree, and top end ones like that, IMO, should not give Vader shards. Most, if not all, at that level will have him 7 star already.
  • Along with the OG prestigious quests, it’s more of an insult to the player base than anything with the garbage tier rewards.
  • This was when the only way to get Vader 7* was beat 10k squad opponents
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Unlocking the achievement is the reward in itself, the rewards for the unlock are trivial. That's the way i see it and it's hard to imagine it not being meant like that seeying how poor the rewards are.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • So if he wasent added to the fleet store and a few event rewards neither one of us would have him at 7*
  • Yeah for 7-Star Traya, you get 10 Tie Advanced shards. Just the weirdest thing.
  • Aw man, I was really hoping these would be over with once I hit 2,500.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • It's free stuff. I never complain about free stuff. When I started playing, I often checked the achievements to see how close I was because I desperately needed the credits. I could still use 700k right now. I need to level a ton of characters to 85 (especially GMY once I've unlocked him). Every little bit helps.
  • Come on guys. Achievement rewards should be on par with the level of effort required to achieve them. Win 10,000 squad arena battles should really award something like 3,000-5,000 crystals. If you won all 5 battles every day, no refreshes, it would still take 2,000 days to complete this. That's 5.5 years... 5.5 years with a perfect record every single day for 50 crystals, 700k credits, and 5 vader shards is a huge slap in the face.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Yeah for 7-Star Traya, you get 10 Tie Advanced shards. Just the weirdest thing.

It's the same reward you get for Han and General Carbanti. I assume they just copy-pasted.

Not saying that's what they should have done, just that it looks like that's what they did.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Dunedain wrote: »
    Is it me or do achievements really not feel like achievements?
    uixdmmonai7i.png

Agreed the rewards are kinda lame.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    To sum up the post, rewards are lame but free stuff is free stuff. Then end.
  • I was expecting at least some "premium" titles and/or portraits. There were portraits & titles for the 5k arena and 2,500 fleet arena achievements...but nothing for the later ones.

Hopefully they'll add more rewards later. I wonder if anyone has earned those yet - I'm at 5,669/10k & 3,611/5k respectively.
  • Creme wrote: »
    Come on guys. Achievement rewards should be on par with the level of effort required to achieve them. Win 10,000 squad arena battles should really award something like 3,000-5,000 crystals. If you won all 5 battles every day, no refreshes, it would still take 2,000 days to complete this. That's 5.5 years... 5.5 years with a perfect record every single day for 50 crystals, 700k credits, and 5 vader shards is a huge slap in the face.

according to others in here....."Free stuff is free stuff" :D What sheep those people are haha
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Dunedain wrote: »
    Creme wrote: »
    Come on guys. Achievement rewards should be on par with the level of effort required to achieve them. Win 10,000 squad arena battles should really award something like 3,000-5,000 crystals. If you won all 5 battles every day, no refreshes, it would still take 2,000 days to complete this. That's 5.5 years... 5.5 years with a perfect record every single day for 50 crystals, 700k credits, and 5 vader shards is a huge slap in the face.

according to others in here....."Free stuff is free stuff" :D What sheep those people are haha

haha...
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Come on guys, could be worse:

0bpmgjo3jhjw.jpeg
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Pretty sure they started recently that they are going to improve the achievement system