Grand Arena Suggestions

Personally, I would like to play Grand Arena more than once a month, I love that mode, especially if they experiment with it a little like 3v3. Perhaps a good way to rework it is to allow us to set defense and attack on the same day, to effectively cut the prep and dead time in half. That way the event is as follows:
Day 1: setup 1st matchup
Day 2: attack 1st matchup/set 2nd matchup
Day 3: attack 2nd matchup/set 3rd matchup
Day 4: attack 3rd matchup

That would allow for more Grand Arena games in a month and, potentially, get more people involved since the entire process isnt as long.

Just my thoughts, what do you all think?

Replies

• They don't know who your next round opponents could be until everyone has finished their current matches.
  • it should just run every week. with the current setup
  • The only way I could see that setup working is if they give a random opponent you haven’t played each round. I wouldn’t mind that, but I’m sure others would rather play the best to win it all. Or if you’re losing, you’d like a better shot at winning.
  • jayjonbeach
    697 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Yes I would really like to see it shorter, and the suggestions here should work fine, with a 5 minute match-up break (just like before it starts) after matches.

I also want to see the initial grouping based not only on GP but also arena rankings, easy to implement