Good job on Seps!

I’ve waited since Grevious was first available in the shard shop and panic farmed for extra shards for currency to max him out and basically sat on him forever cause he was terrible. These zetas and the other Droid reworks finally make him an excellent toon. I just wanted him to be useful and worth the G12 pieces I put on him and looks like you’ve done that. Good job! 🙌 The **** bonus if the Magna Guard and B1 are excellent as well. I’m not fan of the lightside but I did love seeing you make the ewoks murderous little bears and I like seeing seps given usefulness in the same way. 👍

Replies

• TevlodiObight1
    156 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I disagree. Granted, the Seps make Grievous pretty good, but he ruins them. For example, Grievous eats B1 super fast. Sure, in the show Grievous would kill droids who were useless or in his way, and the unique is reminiscent of that, but currently you get a leader who spends the whole battle lawn mowing his own army when the whole point is for his army to grow to unmanageable levels. Somewhat counterproductive, if you ask me. The Devs totally screwed up with him.
  • Options
    Deathcoyote how much is CG paying you to post this? lmao

Nothing. He is CG.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    AntiFunn wrote: »
    I disagree. Granted, the Seps make Grievous pretty good, but he ruins them. For example, Grievous eats B1 super fast. Sure, in the show Grievous would kill droids who were useless or in his way, and the unique is reminiscent of that, but currently you get a leader who spends the whole battle lawn mowing his own army when the whole point is for his army to grow to unmanageable levels. Somewhat counterproductive, if you ask me. The Devs totally screwed up with him.

Most abillities are made based on the character trait and behavior. Grevious is exactly the kind of leader to kill, suicide and abandon his Droids to save his own hide or to kill or hinder key targets. Besides, without this it would be quite overpowered
    But still he is supposed to make his team better, not kill it. He just eats through his whole army. The other guys can take it somewhat (not magnaguard) but b1 just disintegrates. While this is reminiscent of GG's character, it doesn't have to be exemplified in a way that harms your team.
  • DEATHCOYOTE
    977 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options

Seeing as how I get repeatedly warned by them and usually one post away from another ban... zilch. I simply had a useless as hell G12 Grevious and its nice to have DS droids that are useful for a change.
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »

Nothing. He is CG.

Then they wouldn’t have threatened bans in my inbox...