Traya vs Revan issue

AndySCovell
770 posts Member
edited February 2019
Revan hardly has counters to beat him as is since he is the Meta and now you guys mess it up where he randomly can now choose to mark random
Targets?!?! This needs fixed!!!

I tried 5 battles and on the fifth he targeted DN. Not cool CG.
Post edited by Vampire_X on

Replies

• Options
    In all reality shouldn’t it try to do whatever is best defensively? Which is not targeting Traya?
  • Options
    Revan always marks Traya at the start. He now marks other toons too.

So he plays musical chairs with your team so therefore you can literally lose to random RNG.
  • Options
    With this change, it automatically makes Traya an unreliable counter. That is serious. Anyone that doesn’t have Revan is screwed. It also means no one is putting Revan on defense in TW or GA and run the risk of losing the team because it’s too risky. So you actually took away a strategy to the game.
  • AndySCovell
    770 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Also, you will beat every opponent that doesn’t have Revan. You have to pray to the RNG gods you don’t have anyone aside from Traya marked or you are screwed.
  • Options
    They are trying to make GG the only reliable counter to Revan with this change. NS and JTR can still win but Traya and CLS are out due to new RNG
  • Options
    Moechenche wrote: »
    They are trying to make GG the only reliable counter to Revan with this change. NS and JTR can still win but Traya and CLS are out due to new RNG

You may be correct. I just don’t know why they can’t leave certain things alone. Every change they do affects the next thing like the butterfly affect.
  • Options
    Moechenche wrote: »

You may be correct. I just don’t know why they can’t leave certain things alone. Every change they do affects the next thing like the butterfly affect.

Based off what we have now GG is struggling to be that counter to Revan. Hopefully it’s some bugs having things not wai but I don’t know yet.
  • Options
    On defense, Revan should vary who he attacks with Direct Focus. Otherwise, it would allow people to cheese the AI. I get why you want to try to cheese your way through fighting that team but that's not really a legitimate reason for them to do it that way.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    Revan has always randomly marked my cls chewcrew. No change for me 😁
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • Options
    It’s a really low blow.

Tanky Traya had to rely on RNG before , but at least they had a good shot and a solid chance at climbing.
    This sneaky, force you to gear droids and remove other reliable counters, just is bad form.

Not a good look.
  • xxragnarjsxx
    244 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »

That’s referring to droids.
    Not Traya.

Edit: I see where they say issues with “Revan”.
    Hopefully that refers to his sowing his wild oats/mark wherever he pleases
  • Options
    Revan has always randomly marked my cls chewcrew. No change for me 😁

That’s good for you bro 😁

**** luck and low blow to us that use Tanky Traya
  • Options
    On defense, Revan should vary who he attacks with Direct Focus. Otherwise, it would allow people to cheese the AI. I get why you want to try to cheese your way through fighting that team but that's not really a legitimate reason for them to do it that way.

For me I can handle beating a Revan team because I’m the whale on my guild. For others that was their only way to win without using their own Revan. So it could potentially make it where the team can only be used on offense.
  • Options
    Revan has always marked randomly against my CLS team. I still win about 85% of the time (not coincidentally, that's also how often Revan resists my opening TMR.). I think you'll handle it.
  • Options
    @Crazygone510 you seem to be trolling every post about how amazing your sith are. The fact of the matter is traya and BSF worked together and that’s what made us gear up BSF. You can’t sell a toon like Revan for 4 months saying he’s gonna mark a single toon aka traya. Have the community deal with an AI that is selective and then revert to a random AI. I’m really happy for you that you have god mods and your EP team beats everything but you aren’t the only player in this game so try and look further than your own nose.
    I’m sure If you had traya, you’d be here complaining 😂 so save your hypocrisy.
    It’s a bug. CG have identified it as such and let’s give them the time needed to fix it. Bugs happen, it’s no big deal.
  • Options
    JasFonz wrote: »
    @Crazygone510 you seem to be trolling every post about how amazing your sith are. The fact of the matter is traya and BSF worked together and that’s what made us gear up BSF. You can’t sell a toon like Revan for 4 months saying he’s gonna mark a single toon aka traya. Have the community deal with an AI that is selective and then revert to a random AI. I’m really happy for you that you have god mods and your EP team beats everything but you aren’t the only player in this game so try and look further than your own nose.
    I’m sure If you had traya, you’d be here complaining 😂 so save your hypocrisy.
    It’s a bug. CG have identified it as such and let’s give them the time needed to fix it. Bugs happen, it’s no big deal.

Well said lol