GG is complete garbage [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    how much damage does GG make?
  • Options
    Not enough
  • Options
    So my question is, does offense up/down affect grievous since his attack damage is based on his max health? Or is it max health up/dowm that affect it.

Max Health.

Over half his damage comes from the two medpacs and two furnaces at G12. Most gear intensive character in the game.

CD triangle over health triangle however.
  • R_Val_17
    144 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    GG rework was quite depressing. I was looking forward to playing in arena as a team other than Revan Bros. Inc.

Part that hurts the most is that the video given was not what they turned out to be.

I bought Droideka, but he sucks. I am okay with that, I wanted the droid. Sadly it's just platoon fodder and GP bloat. Dispellable damage immunity, if Quigon and Padawan Kenobi knew that in episode 1 there wouldn't be an episode 1, Nute is captured movie over.

Also, giving him Defense Penetration then saying it's not really useful is bad. I mean really, why put it there when you know bad/useless unless in raid? Or against 3 tanks...
  • Options
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v000m8Dbi4w&t=326s

Listen at the 5 min mark for 10 seconds, the developer actually has the audacity to say surpass expectations for grevious......

YOU Cg, YOU release footage of grevious teams wrecking revan teams on offense, it’s not even close. My expectations were not of it holding well in arena at all, my expectation based on the videos YOU provided was a great offensive team capable of beating most if not all revan teams if moded decently and geared up / zetaed up. I’m still in shock your management has not been turned over, it is pathetic the decisions made to your player base. Why do I love Star Wars so much as it is so painful playing EA products.

At least your GC is calling on your crap, loved this video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=aASFBBgq-Uo
  • Tanzos
    219 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    08m3czvol3p2.png
    87c75tx7ljp5.png

This is the damage GG got in the gameplay video they sent Ahnald. He used his AoE first so on first attack he's doing over 20,000. According to CG they're Grevious was fully maxed at 65,000 health.

Just thought I'd share for others to compare what they're getting.

jh3s7qgv9jf0.png

My Grevious currently has 36,000 health and did this much against really weak enemies. He's g12 with one +6500 health piece on, gold 5 dot health mods with health primaries. So if I double my health, I would be doing double damage. It seems kinda right. However it takes a LOT of health just to be viable apparently.

He's the only character in my opinion that NEEDS ALL g12 pieces, including g12+ and 6 dot mods to be viable. What a great rework that essentially makes you have to fully max him to even work right.

What you see above is the difference between FULLY maxed g12 and 6 dot mods and one g12 piece and 5 dot mods.
  • Options
    So my question is, does offense up/down affect grievous since his attack damage is based on his max health? Or is it max health up/dowm that affect it.

Max Health.

Over half his damage comes from the two medpacs and two furnaces at G12. Most gear intensive character in the game.

CD triangle over health triangle however.

I'm talking about the buffs/debuffs.
  • Options
    I am deeply disappointed with this rework, I invested time, money and zetas on this team thinking I could use it in the arena and it is ridiculous. The videos that your team posted on YouTube are far from the reality of this team. I feel cheated by EA ...
  • Options
    Also, if you rework a zeta you should refund it, period.
  • Options
    Thanks to this gamechanger for proving to us just how trash this GG rework is:

They literally lose vs. 3 character teams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=aASFBBgq-Uo&app=desktop
  • Droideka
    615 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Docx wrote: »
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v000m8Dbi4w&t=326s

Listen at the 5 min mark for 10 seconds, the developer actually has the audacity to say surpass expectations for grevious......

YOU Cg, YOU release footage of grevious teams wrecking revan teams on offense, it’s not even close. My expectations were not of it holding well in arena at all, my expectation based on the videos YOU provided was a great offensive team capable of beating most if not all revan teams if moded decently and geared up / zetaed up. I’m still in shock your management has not been turned over, it is pathetic the decisions made to your player base. Why do I love Star Wars so much as it is so painful playing EA products.

At least your GC is calling on your crap, loved this video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=aASFBBgq-Uo
    I just saw your post go from +5 likes to +3 then to 0 in less than a second. Either a lot of people just had a mood swing, or CG is deleting likes on comments they do not like.
  • Options
    Thank you for posting this.
  • Options
    Make Droideka damage immunity locked for two turns at start of match and marked and or taunting.

Then make his immunity again locked but rounded down from charges. Ex 4 charges = 2 turns immunity. Or 5 charges = 2.

Wont break the team, they are already busted. Might give the turtle noodle swinger a fighting chance.
  • neogeohunter
    112 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    How can it be that a new reworked team, fully maxed G12+ with all zetas, can be defeated by only 3 toons! What a shame, what a scam!

https://youtu.be/aASFBBgq-Uo
    Post edited by neogeohunter on
  • BobaPhat
    52 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Boy we got fooled good didn’t we? Waited forever for GG rework and the new droids are all lack luster. I brought my Droideka to 6* in hopes it helps but not looking good. Totally disappointing releases and rework. Hopefully they rework the rework. Haven’t spent serious $ in a while on this game and after this I won’t be spending anymore. This game is slipping from fun to pay to play real fast
    Post edited by BobaPhat on
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    BobaPhat wrote: »
    Boy we got fooled good didn’t we? Waited forever for GG rework and the new droids are all lack luster. I brought my Droideka to 6* in hopes it helps but not looking good. Totally disappointing releases and rework. Hopefully they rework the rework. Haven’t spent serious $ in a while on this game and after this I won’t be spending anymore. This game is slipping from fun to pay to play real fast

They didnt get everyone47rkf9eef8lf.png
  • AngelVazzana
    541 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Worst bait and switch I've ever seen from a game development team. I can't believe how bad this so called rework is. Plus I'll never believe these YouTubers again either because they hype up everything and it's trash. Only 3 I'm watching from now on is Ahnoaldt, D3 and mobilegamer. At least you get the truth from them. #bait&switch #trickmenomore
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Well, to be fair a HUGE percentage of teams in the game would lose to those 3 teams of 3.

Revan GMY Ezra
    CLS Han Chewie
    Traya Nihilus Sion

I'm not saying the GG team is good, but those teams arent proper metrics for saying his team is trash. Those are simply some of the most powerful 3 man combos in the game. Guessing EP + 2 of Thrawn Vader Sit and Qira L3/Zaalbar and Mission (or Han and Chewie) or Qira Nest +1/0 can also do it.

Qira Nest can duo Bastilla teams. Nest alone can solo many teams and timeout CLS. Doesn't mean those teams are trash.

Again I dont know if team is good or bad but I'm not sure if this is the proper metric.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    BobaPhat wrote: »

They didnt get everyone47rkf9eef8lf.png

mxk2n41zayo3.jpeg
    Now turn, look in the mirror and say...
  • Options
    I’m liking and commenting on this just so CG can see. Holy cow this is disappointing.
  • JediKnight_MarkRyan
    749 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Very disappointed. But at least we get another Revan to rule Arena for the next 6 months... Grievous doesn’t belong in arena. 100% Garbage on defense.
  • Options
    Just a question for all people who thought that GG will dethrone revan: Why would a f2p character with 2 more f2p character, a p2p character that really dont need stars and one p2p character that could need stars we will see, would ever dethrone a character that for now is source of heavy income and will stay that way for every new player that is willing to spend money?

It's less about dethroning and more about adding variety. If GG teams struggle and rely on rng to win on offence, his rework has done NOTHING for the game.

And it's worth mentioning that this was supposed to be a fix for the TITANIC blunder of leaving GG such a useless character for so long. P2P Revan was a business deal. The community asked for it. CG gave... for a price.

But the GG rework was an apology we were owed.

No player should be OK with this, "sorry, not sorry. Here. I made the trash a little less bad... but... it's still trash and you'll also have to pay me more if you want to make the best of it."
  • Options
    3? Too many characters, C3P0 and Hermit Yoda could beat that team.
  • Options
    Worst bait and switch I've ever seen from a game development team. I can't believe how bad this so called rework is. Plus I'll never believe these YouTubers again either because they hype up everything and it's trash. Only 3 I'm watching from now on is Ahnoaldt, D3 and mobilegamer. At least you get the truth from them. #bait&switch #trickmenomore

You might want to reconsider that. Ahnoaldt was the one who hyped this garbage up the most.

Based on gameplay footage that CG provided him. Have you seen the streams/vods since he can test for himself? Poor guy looks devastated.
  • Options
    my new meta team - the „jedi-killer“ - are 5 clowns without a red nose!
  • Options
    Yeah I'm requesting one as well. Calling my bank today to see if I can get that money back. Complete scam. 100% we were lied too.
  • Options
    We've just had a couple of guild members quit the game for good. I myself am questioning the direction this game is going in. Starting to feel like it's an impossible task now to do anything unless you throw bucket loads of cash at it.

I have loved this game from day one but have never felt so negative towards it as I do now. Please turn it round, make it fun, make the arena's interesting again, let the whales have first crack at the new characters by all means, but don't forget about your other player base.