Separatists droids rant (What the heck is metalloid monstrosity for)

Aplus
138 posts Member
edited February 2019
The damage output from the unique (8%/ 16% for ds droids/ ls droids) is about to be higher than GG’s own attacks!

My separatist droids are only g9/10 and I do no have b1/droideka geared up, but I played through the event and boy it was a disastrous team. B1 gains 3 stacks + 4 for separatist droids allies, and the. GG takes a turn and takes away 6 of the 7. What the heck?

Bb8 takes so many turns and so much damage might as well just kill him off when the battle starts.

The damage output on GG is absolutely pathetic. Not sure if it’s based off his max health but if so, the GG in the test video probably has 300K hp.

Droideka is cool and all, but even supplemented with the marquee mods and has like 7/8 stacks he shot like what, 8k. My revan hits for 24K crit on an AOE.

B1 is not recovering health for separatists droid allies on basic. FINE, but even if it’s fixed they are still a solid C-/ D team. They basically went from an F student to a bad one.

The damage output is low, the survivibility is all but nullified by GG’s lead, magna guard is meh, Droideka has damage immunity but no taunt (probably relies on mark, but magna guard taunts so much while not being a good tank, he might as well be useless)

It’s just disappointment. Even if they fix all the bugs happening right now, unless the damage on GG and droideka ramps up like 200/300% might as well just stick with my Revans and Trayas.

Edit: One more thing. Metalloid Monstrosity not only deals damage to my own allies, but takes away TM on dark side enemies and potency on LS. What the heck? LS is all about tm gain and DS is about landing debuffs. Swap it!

ALSO, what the hell is taking away allies health for? GG can just gain max health on its own. NO other separatist allies base their damage or gain any bonuses when they drop below max health and protection. This is no shnergy. It provides no benefits to allies. It’s just a flat out negative trait applied to all separatist allies!

I am not a droid user, or even farmed any separatist droids. Heck my magna guard is g7 6*. I just feel it’s unjust to all who waited so long for GG rework and how it’s shown to be slaughtering teams in the test and showcase video.

Everyone knows DS revan is coming. At least let GG shine for a while CG. What’s wrong with that? Whats wrong with YOU?

Replies

• Aplus
    138 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Also, if you try the bonus tier, droideka hits a bonus white damage per stack that cannot be found in previous tiers. Now THAT damage is impressive. With stacks he could hit like 60k

https://imgur.com/gallery/JSSqmPw
  • Aplus wrote: »
    The damage output from the unique (8%/ 16% for ds droids/ ls droids) is about to be higher than GG’s own attacks!

My separatist droids are only g9/10 and I do no have b1/droideka geared up, but I played through the event and boy it was a disastrous team. B1 gains 3 stacks + 4 for separatist droids allies, and the. GG takes a turn and takes away 6 of the 7. What the heck?

Bb8 takes so many turns and so much damage might as well just kill him off when the battle starts.

The damage output on GG is absolutely pathetic. Not sure if it’s based off his max health but if so, the GG in the test video probably has 300K hp.

Droideka is cool and all, but even supplemented with the marquee mods and has like 7/8 stacks he shot like what, 8k. My revan hits for 24K crit on an AOE.

B1 is not recovering health for separatists droid allies on basic. FINE, but even if it’s fixed they are still a solid C-/ D team. They basically went from an F student to a bad one.

The damage output is low, the survivibility is all but nullified by GG’s lead, magna guard is meh, Droideka has damage immunity but no taunt (probably relies on mark, but magna guard taunts so much while not being a good tank, he might as well be useless)

It’s just disappointment. Even if they fix all the bugs happening right now, unless the damage on GG and droideka ramps up like 200/300% might as well just stick with my Revans and Trayas.

Edit: One more thing. Metalloid Monstrosity not only deals damage to my own allies, but takes away TM on dark side enemies and potency on LS. What the heck? LS is all about tm gain and DS is about landing debuffs. Swap it!

ALSO, what the hell is taking away allies health for? GG can just gain max health on its own. NO other separatist allies base their damage or gain any bonuses when they drop below max health and protection. This is no shnergy. It provides no benefits to allies. It’s just a flat out negative trait applied to all separatist allies!

I am not a droid user, or even farmed any separatist droids. Heck my magna guard is g7 6*. I just feel it’s unjust to all who waited so long for GG rework and how it’s shown to be slaughtering teams in the test and showcase video.

Everyone knows DS revan is coming. At least let GG shine for a while CG. What’s wrong with that? Whats wrong with YOU?

Aplus wrote: »
    Also, if you try the bonus tier, droideka hits a bonus white damage per stack that cannot be found in previous tiers. Now THAT damage is impressive. With stacks he could hit like 60k.

JSSqmPw

Hmm, let me pick apart your argument.

1) General Grievous has a ridiculously low base speed, so he should hardly be harming his own teammates.
    2) B1 has assist chance for separatist allies. When this occurs, he heals everyone for 5% of GG's Max Health
    3) B1's AoE has ridiculous healing and protection recovery depending on how many stacks he has. More allies also means he replenishes his stacks quickly
    4) Obviously you have never encountered a Palpatine TM train or one of the countless LS debuffers
    5) The concept of Droideka is that he throws his shield, the enemy outspeed him and Droideka destroys them with his stacks
    6) There are droids other than BB-8. Just look, and besides as i mentioned in 1) Grievous is slow
    7) With a full team, B1 gains 19 stacks per turn and outspeeds grievous
    8) There are still bugs revolving around GG's Max Health
    9) How is Magna-Guard meh? He has counter chance, dispels, speed up for GG, bonus death turn and a lot better than before the rework.
    10) B2's endless barrage literally means enemies wont get buffs up. Therefore, improving survivability
    11) Use IPD if BB-8 sucks
    12) In marquee, the characters are at a set level and gear tier. Once you use them in-game they will be stronger