Bronzium Pack Suggestion

Dear Devlopers,

As you can see on the forums, there are many feedbacks/complaints about the Bronzium Pack, and with enough support from the STGoH community, I think it's a real possibility that changes might be in the future plans. So, I have an idea I would like to suggest to the development team regarding the Bronzium Pack. Currently, the Bronzium Pack has the possibility of opening ANYTHING that is offered in the game. However, they're mostly crap. It's become very irrelevant that some players don't even bother opening it. Instead of doing that, how about we change what is offered from the pack to a single character shard only. No credits (small to big amounts), No Items (**** to divine purple gears), No training droids (1* - 7*), No FULL CHARACTER. Let me repeat that, take out the option of opening a full character through the Bronzium Pack! (I've been lucky enough to have unlocked multiple characters from the Bronzium). Making this change will make the Bronzium Pack something the players can look forward and make the friendship points relevant. I know what you are thinking, yes, there will be few issues with idea; 1) this will give shards away like it's Christmas day, 2) players can rack up friendship points pretty quickly, allowing them to open several packs a day. 3) rare player shards will have an equal opportunity to appear as a common less rare players. To answers these problems I think it can be pretty simple if you don't overthink it. Currently the game gives us 5 free packs a day, we can change it to just 1 pack a day. That's just 1 single shard. It will take almost 1 year to get 1 7* character, and that's if you get the same shard every pack. Another option could be is to lower the rate of friendship points earned. That would mean less Bronzium Packs for players, but I think for the second issues I mentioned earlier, it shouldn't matter and be left alone because this would satisfy F2P and P2P/W players. For the 3rd issue, if you want, you can change drop rate of shards, but then again it's one shard, you do it with the GW's last node as well. If your players/customers are this dedicated and committed to the game, I think they deserve some love. You made this "friendship" points to open Bronzium Pack in the beginning, so let's be their friend make this happen! :)

Thanks for reading my essay. I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on this!

Replies

• I like the possibility of full character unlocks though. I just wish the shard and full character drops were a little better probability.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • I like the possibility of full character unlocks though. I just wish the shard and full character drops were a little better probability.

Me too. I like the surprise character unlocks from the Bronzium Pack when ever it happens, but I don't think the developers will like giving us both options haha. (no offense..)

There's a huge part of me that would like nothing more but then everybody would have awesome characters. Although I wish my bad luck of bronzium draws would turn around. It's all about the grind in this game, especially if you're a F2P gamer.