Question about GG Threads

I was on the forums really early this morning after the Droideka release and after some of the videos showing that the rework wasn't up-to-par. There were a number of negative threads about the rework and how badly the team performed.

Now they are all gone. I know that offensive content is pulled down, but is it the case that critical threads also are pulled down?

I haven't seen anything positive about the reworked faction at all. I get that B1 has a flaw post-update, but the problem seems far more extensive than that. I ran several squads (without a fully zeta'd team, but all to gear 11 - gear 12+ teams, and they got creamed, with very low damage output), with pretty strong mods that I normally reserve for my best squads.

Replies

• Check arena and character strategy section, plenty of threads in there. Maybe some were move outta here
  • Yes, It does not perform well.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Phern wrote: »
    Check arena and character strategy section, plenty of threads in there. Maybe some were move outta here

Yep. Posts about a characters uses and strategies or short comings are all part of the overall strategy section of the forum.

Some times we are missing a key element ( a toon not released yet) and other times we are just need some help and tweaks to make things work better.