Kanan or Juhani?

BiggoChungus
6 posts Member
edited February 2019
Who would be best to use in a team with Bastilla, Ezra, Gmy, and Barris? I don't have Revan or Jolee. Or Gk

Kanan or Juhani? 29 votes

Kanan
34%
HK666BrtStlndRavenclawsDonnieAndFrankTbirds01Darth_DeVitoEnterTheYautaJabaDHungDarth_Tomsteros2707PalpJPN 10 votes
Juhani
65%
ColliiFahriusThedarthrevanObiJuanKenobiDarthNekrosCarSickShoeDroidekatheatomicpunRey_GreysaberKila1966DaPowerfulJediCurryBeansCaptainFizzBlueBoogieManCrackling_DoomKookermaderInRevanWeTrustMucroOrios 19 votes

Replies

• Old ben
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Kanan
    Old Ben
  • Another vote for Old Ben. He's the second best Jedi tank, after GK, and pretty good overall, too.
  • Juhani
    Take out barris and put in old Ben so you have a double tank with Juhani

With your bastila, gmy and ezra
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Kanan, outside of the fact that he's one of the slowest characters in the game, is underrated on Jedi squads. He heals when debuffed, cleanses teammates, counters/applies offense down, and has a decent taunt.

I'm not arguing for top-arena usefulness in any way but if you're deploying in GA/TW/TB, Kanan under zBastila can be a pain. Phoenix get mauled in all those events anyway.

I just wish you didn't need 100+ speed to get him to 200. It's brutal.

In this case, however; I have to agree with others. Use Old Ben.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Kanan, outside of the fact that he's one of the slowest characters in the game, is underrated on Jedi squads. He heals when debuffed, cleanses teammates, counters/applies offense down, and has a decent taunt.

I'm not arguing for top-arena usefulness in any way but if you're deploying in GA/TW/TB, Kanan under zBastila can be a pain. Phoenix get mauled in all those events anyway.

He cleanse phoenix only.
  • Kanan
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

He cleanse phoenix only.

His first special cleanses one selected ally.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Darth_DeVito
    1232 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Kanan
    Phoenixeon wrote: »

He cleanse phoenix only.

Intervene (his taunt) cleanses any ally. Total Defense cleanses all Phoenix allies, but only if you zeta it. Otherwise he only cleanses himself.
  • Kanan
    I agree with the other posters who recommend Old Ben. Until you unlock GK, he's the best tank. However, out of those two I'd pick Kanan. I've used him as a second tank under Bastila until I replaced him with zJolee recently. If you can get him close to 200 speed, he isn't bad at all.

My 4 star Juhani is somewhat geared up but I only ever use her in TW on a second Jedi team. Aside from her stun, her kit is really underwhelming imho. And her stun is often resisted since her base potency is really low compared to, say, KRU.
  • @Darth_DeVito was just looking on .GG and realized not a single Jedi inflicts Tenacity Down. Would solve a bunch of problems, like the one you mentioned.

Juhani is kind of a weird tank. Taunts but loses it to gain stealth. I know she's self healing but not in a really good way.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »

He cleanse phoenix only.

His first special cleanses one selected ally.

Oooops totally fogot about that.
  • Old Ben is super against sith. Just make sure he has enough potency to land his mind-tricks.
  • Wow, I totally forgot that Mace Windu, Jedi Knight Guardian and Plo Koon are also Tanks...
    ;)
  • Kanan
    VaexquaGer wrote: »
    Wow, I totally forgot that Mace Windu, Jedi Knight Guardian and Plo Koon are also Tanks...
    ;)

Someone on my arena shard uses Mace as a second tank. It was a shock to see him taunt under zBastila. At first I thought I had missed a rework.
  • Thanks. Should have just made old ben an option lol
  • Juhani sounds interesting but Old Ben is great (have him since he was META)
  • Old Ben for sure.
  • Good ole' ben
  • Both are trash. Use old ben