How to Properly use GMY with Bastila

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
edited February 2019
Guys ik this is a noob question but, how do I properly use GMY with bastila teams and eventually revan teams? Do I use battle meditation first or do I wait until bastila gives him the buffs then spread them. (My guild mates are telling me all sorts of things so I want to see what the best option is) Because GMY takes so many turns idk if the ability would cool down on time.

Replies

• Options
    I speed my Yoda and Bastila to where Bastila takes her turn first, use the buff on Yoda, then use the buff spread and let the battle play out from there.

This might not be the best route to take, but that’s what I do.
  • Options
    Under Bastilla he should be your fastest (or hoda if using then pass the go to gmy). After Revan once you have him.

The order I spread buffs depends who I'm fighting. If sion & dn are present I'll use his aoe, then his 2nd special to remove tm from sion so he can't debuff everyone. Then use Bastilla's basic to ability block dn. If a buffed team, I use his aoe then spread.
  • Options
    Also, keep in mind that under a ZBastila lead, Yoda is missing a bunch of crit from Revan Leadership.

So modding for CC/CD is the best way to go, unless you have a perfect set of offence mod with lot of secondary speed and crit chance.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda should be faster than Bast. Just based off base speeds

Unless I'm going against a debuff reliant team, (where I need more tenacity up than 1 turn for Revan and GMY) I wait for Bast to pass buffs before Battle Meditation. Ive your running a zbast lead, you probably don't need to worry about waiting at all
  • Options
    Wait for buffs then spread unless DN on opposing team, then use to prevent DN reducing anniliate cooldown
  • Options
    Depends on who else is in your team and who you’re fighting against. If you’re fighting a bunch of teams with Solo, I like to have GMY just slightly slower than either bastila or Hoda so they can cleanse him if he gets stunned on the first turn. Then he can pass all the buffs bastila have him to the whole team right off the bat.