So is it too early to ask...

Prev1
...when the NEXT General Grievous rework is going to be?

I'd quite like the version CG showed us in the promo video. You know, the one that was shredding Revan teams like swiss cheese. Can we have that one please? :wink:

Replies

• Options
    And if the reworked GG doesn't get a rework, I'm going to delete my Youtube channel. Oh, wait...I don't have a Youtube channel. Maybe I should start one...call it "2% Dodge...WAI". :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    No...but as a compromise, you can soon have YOUR Revan getting shredded by another chunk of whalebait. Coming SOON™!!!
  • Options
    If you take off the mods on the entire revan team your GG team might have a chance if fully g12+ and 6* mods.
  • Options
    Also to those who waited patiently to see if this is worth investing resources into, im jealous of you.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    I'm just crossing my fingers and waiting for the listing down of the bugs and their fix. It's simply not only todays bug note.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    And if the reworked GG doesn't get a rework, I'm going to delete my Youtube channel. Oh, wait...I don't have a Youtube channel. Maybe I should start one...call it "2% Dodge...WAI". :D

did you see this from the content update @Nikoms565

UNIT - Fixed a bug where Hound's Tooth's Trandoshan Barricade reduced Breached enemies' accuracy instead of evasion.

Finally fixed it so maybe things get a bit better now
  • Options

did you see this from the content update @Nikoms565

UNIT - Fixed a bug where Hound's Tooth's Trandoshan Barricade reduced Breached enemies' accuracy instead of evasion.

Finally fixed it so maybe things get a bit better now

I saw it. I haven't tested it yet though. I'll believe it when I see it...in game, not just on "footage supplied by CG_Carrie" :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    Docx wrote: »
    Also to those who waited patiently to see if this is worth investing resources into, im jealous of you.

Yeah I'm upset. Brought GG to G9. What a waste
  • Options

Jelly. Mine is g10 - and I even put on the Mk5 and Mk6 thermals. :/

CG is hitting new lows every month now. I should short sell some stock.

• Options
    I actually got to g10 5/6. Glad I held off on the Z's tho.

Not a big fan of Ahn, but I have to admit it's kinda fun having his livestream from last night running in the background while I work. Let him live through the frustration I have bypassed.
  • Options

Mines G12 lol I’ve been waiting for this rework for ages and had him maxed long before we knew what it was. That being said I think there’s some issues with the team that the devs are hopefully looking into and will fix.
  • Options
    Some of us just pay to unlock Revan so i hope hes not like the video because there gonna loose people.
  • Options

Jelly. Mine is g10 - and I even put on the Mk5 and Mk6 thermals. :/

CG is hitting new lows every month now. I should short sell some stock.
    Mines gear 11, one piece away from 12. Don’t regret it.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    Sickboy wrote: »
    Some of us just pay to unlock Revan so i hope hes not like the video because there gonna loose people.

You want Revan Meta forever? 5 months ain’t enuf?
  • Sickboy
    9 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options

just paid like 50$ box a freaking week ago to unlock him ...

• Options

Did you just start this game 3 weeks ago? There is absolutely no reason to feel the need to pay $50 for a toon that you didn't bother spending months farming freely for (and then mentioning how he needs to stick around because he cost money)
  • Options

LOL my friend, people just spent 10x that on these droids
    ācιßösöχ

Join the official Grand Arena Discord Server
  • Options
    aloomis16 wrote: »

LOL my friend, people just spent 10x that on these droids

Friends don't let friends spend money on swgoh. Dude.

• Options

Traya lasted longer
  • Options
    This “rework” makes me almost as depressed as the Last Jedi did a.k.a. I was let down and my expectations (for decency) were highly subverted.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    07b5h11mgutf.jpeg
  • Durango
    113 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Traya lasted longer

However Traya wasn't behind such a big paywall as Revan was at release and reliable counter to Traya were found pretty quickly. The Thrawn/Magma combo was theory crafted pretty quickly, leaving us with a really good offensive option for TW (or GA, but that wasn't a thing back then).

Then more and more counter came up, which is absolutely not the case with Revan, which is really cancerous from a design point of view, simply covering way to much aspect of gameplay to be taken on. Revan team got speed, healing, revive, damage, TM manipulation and on top of that, CG somehow thought it would be a good idea to grant the whole team Tenacity up at the start at the battle, invalite bonus TM for the opposing team and throw stun and ability block immunity for Revan as he wasn't OP enough.

They actively sought to kill any possibility to control Revan and now we wonder why Revan team seems so out of reach for any new character or rework. Powercreep always has been a thing in swgoh. We know it was just going to increase a bit further each time. But this is the first time as see so little "exit doors". CG cornered themselves and I really fear the monstruosity they will have to pull to bring an end to Revan reign.

Either it will specifically be tailored to kill him with a lot of Deathmark/anti-revive/anti-healing (which would be a bit dissapointing), or it will be another ultra-OP abomination (which would be way worse).

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    0uycs4azm5h1.jpeg
  • Options
    Durango wrote: »
    Traya lasted longer

However Traya wasn't behind such a big paywall as Revan was at release and reliable counter to Traya were found pretty quickly. The Thrawn/Magma combo was theory crafted pretty quickly, leaving us with a really good offensive option for TW (or GA, but that wasn't a thing back then).

Then more and more counter came up, which is absolutely not the case with Revan, which is really cancerous from a design point of view, simply covering way to much aspect of gameplay to be taken on. Revan team got speed, healing, revive, damage, TM manipulation and on top of that, CG somehow thought it would be a good idea to grant the whole team Tenacity up at the start at the battle, invalite bonus TM for the opposing team and throw stun and ability block immunity for Revan as he wasn't OP enough.

They actively sought to kill any possibility to control Revan and now we wonder why Revan team seems so out of reach for any new character or rework. Powercreep always has been a thing in swgoh. We know it was just going to increase a bit further each time. But this is the first time as see so little "exit doors". CG cornered themselves and I really fear the monstruosity they will have to pull to bring an end to Revan reign.

Either it will specifically be tailored to kill him with a lot of Deathmark/anti-revive/anti-healing (which would be a bit dissapointing), or it will be another ultra-OP abomination (which would be way worse).

Not sure I'd agree that Traya wasn't behind a bigger paywall than Revan. How many free to play guilds were ready for the Heroic Sith raid when it was first released and how much time and resources did it take to get them there?
  • Options
    Traya lasted longer

so anything different than CLS?
    CLS is that broken too.
  • Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Traya lasted longer

so anything different than CLS?
    CLS is that broken too.

Not really, not -that- broken, but close to being so. This is evidenced by the meta reports at the peak of his meta. Him as a toon is great, his lead is nowhere close to Revan.