Bastila sqaud questions

Okay, relevant or not (the use of this squad) I do ok in arena and hold the desired position of +/- 150ish. I'm fine with that. No wish to break 100, not spending gems to do better each day.

Now. My current squad is: https://swgoh.gg/squads/142518/

I plan on replacing zBarriss with zJolee, which is g11, 6* so far. So it will be a little bit. My first question is, who should have the most speed? Currently it is GMY at 279.

Thoughts and reasons for speeding up a different member instead?

Replies

• I have yoda going fastest..bastilla just behind so yoda can get the buff from her and then spread it ..
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Damodamo wrote: »
    I have yoda going fastest..bastilla just behind so yoda can get the buff from her and then spread it ..

Does she reliably buff GMY or can she choose Ezra at times as well? Next, first issue is Bastila has a base speed of 120, GMY 157 so dead swap is no good for that and other reasons since GMY is a damage dealer.. Ugh
  • On offence? It’s her middle move, you choose who it applies to? On defence I have no idea.. on my revan team whic has the same mods as my bastilla team, I have yoda at +111, jolee at +99 and bastilla at +90... turn order on offence is yoda aoe, yoda, revan mark, jolee heal, bastilla buff, yoda spread buff, yoda special, kenobi mass assist...
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Yeah I meant Defense. Why is there always homework? lol And I need to prioritize between my RJT squad and my arena squad. We are moving to T6 of STR in a few days, so I think RJT is more important than arena. >.<
  • It would be easier to see if there was a viewing option to see defence battles...
    From my traya running offence bastilla can put her buff on anyone..seems pretty random, although seems to go on hyoda a lot...