With grevious being trash does this kill the future? padme?

no more geneosis updates no padme ? id still like padme to be released and actually be good. weather in a TB or legendary or whatever
No. Just No.

Replies

• Compared to who Grievous was before he is far from trash.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    You have your opinion on the reworking of GG. I think he is very formidable with his team. Looks fun when fully completed, much like the Nightsisters, Imperial Troopers and Bounty Hunters.
  • The other fail that no one has mentioned is that he's still stupidly slow, in a world where you've got 320+ Revan and thrawn's
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    KueChael wrote: »
    You have your opinion on the reworking of GG. I think he is very formidable with his team. Looks fun when fully completed, much like the Nightsisters, Imperial Troopers and Bounty Hunters.

Mobilegamer just put out a video where he dismantled a fully modded and zeta’s GG team like it was nothing. Only RJT had issues and couldn’t compete. Traya, Revan and CLS cut thru him like a lightsaber thru a droid......

I understand, but know that there were also videos made about how EP and Vader’s reworking was horrible. Annnnd, they were meta for a while.
    I’m not saying that GG will be meta, but think this is a good foundation for his Separatist droids.