Revan vs. Revan

Laz
190 posts Member
Wanted to ask, because I’m not exactly sure. Revan, GMY, Bast, Jolie, GK vs. the same exact team, who do you kill first? Is it Jolie so that he can’t bring anyone back?

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Kill someone squishy (GMY) to trigger savior, then kill Jolee.
  • GMY. Always GMY first, then usually GK and Jolee. They’ll likely revive once but it goes quicker than trying to constantly getting around taunt and critical hit immunity
  • I used to go for GMY but ended up having to kill him 3 times as he was saved by Revan and resurrected by Jolee while being marked by my Revan so I just switched to start fight with marking Jolee and just killing him twice.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I actually kill GK first, then savior fires, then Jolee, then Revan. My CLS team is fast enough (and geared enough) that even on a launch shard, it works no problem.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I can trigger savior on GMY in my opening moves. Then I usually try to kill him a second time. Then go after Jolee, then GMY again after he's revived. Then back to Jolee again. Have to keep the green pinball off the board as he makes it very hard to kill anyone else. Going after Jolee opens yourself up to a lot of punishment since GMY and GK will both be spreading all kinds of buffs keeping Jolee (who is already very tanky) upright.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I actually kill GK first, then savior fires, then Jolee, then Revan. My CLS team is fast enough (and geared enough) that even on a launch shard, it works no problem.

Did you miss the title of the thread?
  • I kill Revan first. Then, I go after Jolee. Sometimes I have to kill Revan a third time if Jolee revives him, but it's rarely a problem.
  • Liath wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Did you miss the title of the thread?

Yep! :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Laz
    190 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I have been killing Jolie first, but as I go up in Arena, it’s impossible.
  • I kill Jolee first because my team is usually fast enough to trigger Savior before Jolee first move. (GK modded faster than opposing Jolee to fire off group hug first)
  • GMY, hit GK a few times, Jolee.
    Then GMY again and auto.

Win 90% of mirror matches and get 1st daily.