Pictures of Grevious lead vs no lead.

Tanzos
219 posts Member
edited February 2019
So I read on here and on Answers HQ that Grevious's -50% defense on leadership was not being applied. So I went into GW and tried a few rounds with different characters to compare. Here is what I got so far.

B1 firing basic and GG using basic.
ju15jyl6w40c.png
50vh2t5yodqm.png
cjj98uvwtuyf.png
hn492znz2d9c.png

Note when GG is not leading there's only a negligible amount if damage difference. This is mostly due to damage calculation not ever being 100% the same. RNG is inherently built into damage. However it does not seem like -50% defense should only affect a few hundred damage.

I will continue to try more battles with more data. This was just my first test.

P.S. My Grevious is G12 with one G12 piece and modded for max health. Unfortunately no Crit Damage Triangle. Only 13,000 on Crit vs a G9 underleveled Vader? That's bad.

Replies

• Options
    You have indeed confirmed that this bug is real. The data is important though, great job (not sarcastic).
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please add this to the report at Answers HQ to help highlight the issue.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>