Great job on GG rework

Excellent work on the General Grievous rework. It’s a great side quest! Provides fun team to use against Jedi. Doesn’t need mods already being used. Requires high star/gear level on chars to be effective. Hope to see more old chars reworked just like this.

Replies

• icanectc wrote: »
    Dunno what world your living in but gg isn't useful at all versus meta

He didn't say meta. Anywhere in that post. He said jedi.

Also - over 90% of the toons in this game aren't useful versus meta. So there's that?
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • So what is the purpose of investing in the GG- Droids-Team?
    Please try to answer with clear arguments.
    What is the sense of having a Grievous-Droid-Team?
  • VaexquaGer wrote: »
    So what is the purpose of investing in the GG- Droids-Team?

Simple answer: There are more things in the game than Arena... And more squads in Arena than just Revan
  • If you love droids it’s a great team.
    They do well against Revan teams. (People will figure it out eventually) so great counter for many aspects of game.
    Can use something other than speed mods to make effective.
    All reworks should be like this

Simple answer: There are more things in the game than Arena... And more squads in Arena than just Revan

Well considering Darth Revan will be released soon to counter Revan... I would say Revan or bust. And half the community couldn’t care less who She is.

Some people like the faction, others play for fun instead of chasing the meta
    Where's the sense or purpose of investing in a mobile game if you're not even allowed to enjoy it?

Also - over 90% of the toons in this game aren't useful versus meta. So there's that?
    A lot of those characters have other uses, in GA or in raids. Revan is useful in all aspects of the game besides ships. Yet GG is useful nowhere. Sucks at PvP and in raids, and not even a single ship in the squad to justifying gearing them up. Even if they aren’t going to be a meta team, I would at least want them to be worth the very steep gear and zeta investment.
  • ...and I repeat my question until answered,
    WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF A GG-DROIDS-TEAM?
    :o
  • Fun. It’s a game
    ...and I repeat my question until answered,
    WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF A GG-DROIDS-TEAM?
    :o

To get people to spend money, only to realize they are actually going to have to spend MORE money in a couple weeks on Revan the Darth.
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.

U can beat a wiggs team in GA with them, just be carefull to dont crit biggs, he will remove 24 b1 stacks with this 2 turns cd special...
    Sadly even if u win 4 of ur toons wont be full prot (not even full hp most of the times) so u will lose 7 potential points just cuz grevious leader (only 7 cuz b1 dont have prot from start xD)

Cool. Now if CG had said that was what he'd be good for (like they did Bossk) instead of sending out videos of him crushing Revan teams, no one would feel mislead.

But that's not how it went down. At all.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*