Separatists wouldnt even be bad if Grievous didn't eat his own B1 battalion

B1 is clearly the heart and soul of the Separatists squad
-provides endless assists -makes enormous damage attacks look silly -heals the whole squad regularly -builds to dangerous levels if left unchecked
OF COURSE all of these things no longer get happen because Grievous eats B1 super fast. Sure, in the show Grievous would kill droids who were useless or in his way, and the unique is thematic with that, but currently you get a leader who spends the whole battle lawnmowing his own army when the whole point is for his army to grow to unmanageable levels. Literally the point of the Battalion mechanic is that your army grows throughout the battle, except Grievous obliterates them so fast that your army SHRINKS BY DEFAULT throughout the battle. It's also not even benefiting Grievous, because he gets no real bonus to his health from B1.

Replies

• /agree
  • Yes it does fit the characters of Grevious... he was a leader who burned through droids like a mad man.

Some Separatist Droids might become a part of some meta...but when has a tagged group of 5 taken over the meta? There will be other droids... maybe some combinations of them will dominate. I am not surprised the first five separatist droids are not terminating the meta.
  • I was wondering why i was losing droids.