[MEGA] General Grievous’ Leadership and Damage Clarifications

Replies

  • Options
    So in other words it's just a bad rework. Dang, what a bummer.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Gr1evous wrote: »

    We have to give CG the credit for making a really intelligent rework, characters that are not even closely based on speed secondaries to be used on its maximum potencial, and great looking characters and mechanics.

    I'm just going to react to this part. Think about the interactions they gave us - they admitted themselves that the -50% def on GG lead is useless at least for B1. Furthermore, damage that can't defeat characters actually can defeat two of them due to stupid kit interactions, making this clause useless for half of the team. That's not something I would call "intelligent".

    They are not sayinig it is useless, they are saying that the -50% doesnt have a great impact on B1 cause he is high on penetration, therefore, they already have a huge damage on characters without a really high defense.
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

    There has been some confusion around the rework of General Grievous and several posts concerned that the damage Grievous can deal is less than what has been shown to be possible in the footage we provided for preview videos.

    What this has revealed to us is that we need to give more information and be clearer about character intent. While we generally avoid it, because we don’t want to be prescriptive, and because quite honestly, we are fearful of posting something that is wrong later, or can be beaten another way - understanding our intentions will help you all make decisions about how to use these characters as you see fit. We will work to formalize this kind of post moving forward.

    Two key parts of the kit to keep in mind:
    • His Basic Attack, Furious Assault, deals damage based on his Max Health
    • His Unique, Metalloid Monstrosity, increases his max health each turn

    This means General Grievous' should be solely modded for health if you are looking to maximize damage. With max gear, max abilities, and 6 dot mods (3 Health sets, 2 Health primaries, and 1 Critical Damage primary), the Grievous in the sample footage had around 65,000 health. This is not the usual modding strategy for attackers which traditionally care about Speed and Damage, and may seem counterintuitive to people first picking up the kit. Additionally, when looking at the damage in the footage, keep in mind that Grievous' unique, "Metalloid Monstrosity", increases his Max Health throughout the fight. As such, Grievous' damage will look different at the start of a battle compared with the end of the battle.

    We have also seen reports that General Grievous’ Leadership, Daunting Presence, is not decreasing the enemy team’s armor but we didn’t find any issues during our investigation and given the damage variance of all attacks and the way armor is calculated, many characters, such as B1, already have enough defensive penetration naturally to overcome the damage mitigation from armor without any assistance.

    As for Grievous' -50% Defense on his Leadership specifically, it won’t have a noticeable impact on targets with low armor. In general, this is very difficult to detect the impact of armor penetration as most PvP and PvE units have little armor to mitigate. However, you can test this with units that have a large amount of armor like the Heroic Sith Triumvirate Raid version of Sion or against player-obtainable Sith Trooper, Stormtrooper, and CT-5555 "Fives" in order to see a more observable difference.

    Hopefully this clarifies some things, as always keep providing your feedback. We have addressed several of the issues that came up yesterday in today’s hotfix, and will continue to monitor and make any appropriate changes.

    <<ORIGINAL POST>>

    This is absolutely diagusting. As someone who has had all their droids g12 plus and zetad, including K2S0 zeta, these reworks definitely do not "surpass expectations" as was described in the podcast by devs. I think it's 100% clear what the consumers think about the way this went down, yet you put out a post like this trying to validate when you've got GCs who have tested fully maxed out g12plus 6dot mods teams that are still getting wiped. The whole reason I play this game is for the droids, and what should have been a very exciting rework for any Star Wars droid fan I'm now at the point that I wanna quit. You guys wanna keep dodging the elephant in the room and take no responsibility your 5 year plan for this game just went down the tubes starting with your loyal fan base who have been paying your paychecks for the last two years. Go on Google play and check the majority of recent reviews after the rework. Look at the backlash on the forums and reddit. Consider the opinions of your Game Changers who have all voiced opinions on this not being viable. This post is exactly what's wrong with this game. We say it sucks and we hate it, you say we don't care keep pulling out your wallet.
  • Options
    Gr1evous wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Gr1evous wrote: »

    We have to give CG the credit for making a really intelligent rework, characters that are not even closely based on speed secondaries to be used on its maximum potencial, and great looking characters and mechanics.

    I'm just going to react to this part. Think about the interactions they gave us - they admitted themselves that the -50% def on GG lead is useless at least for B1. Furthermore, damage that can't defeat characters actually can defeat two of them due to stupid kit interactions, making this clause useless for half of the team. That's not something I would call "intelligent".

    They are not sayinig it is useless, they are saying that the -50% doesnt have a great impact on B1 cause he is high on penetration, therefore, they already have a huge damage on characters without a really high defense.

    Sure, we can split hairs and argue about the difference between not having a great impact and having no impact at all. Make it almost useless, then.
    My other point still stands, though. That's just mind-boggligly stupid.
  • Options
    ENERGYSS wrote: »
    I see many people complaining for misleading videos and information about Separatists reworks. But lets not forget what happen with GMY rework and how many people hurry up and put the zeta lead on him right before Bastila release, or the release of Jango and how most of the youtubers say that he will be the Traya killer (or the release of Chewbacca right before the most important Revan reveal). Many people talk about how this GG rework was hyped and it is a trap, but lets not forget who over hype us all (AhnaldT101)... I love AhnaldT101 and his videos. His judgement over the years about new toons was really fair and good (and every time when new toon comes out he always talk about how we need to take the videos with grain of salt because it is purely a CG dev. video and we should wait for the test accounts to see if this is a true or not), but this time he was really blinded about GG rework (because he truly love the Separatists and he wanted them to be a Revan killer so badly that most of the times he forgot to be a truly objective and take the videos from CG with a grain of salt).

    I will leave one of his videos here as a reference, and for me this was THE video that over hype me about this Separatists rework and i start to gear them up.

    (you should watch the whole video again if you don't remember it)

    https://youtu.be/SlcU1w0bss4?t=368

    PS: This is purely my opinion and you should take it with a grain of salt ;)

    Please don't delete your channel AhnaldT101 :smiley:

    https://youtu.be/hruA1ZKt2k8?t=72

    In the conclusion for all of this: We should NEVER EVER get hyped about something before it get fully tested from the Community or people in the Game Changer program.
    I hope that in the near future someone will be able to figure how to beat Revan with the new GG team, so we need to more patient until it happens.

    You make a very good point, and it's something that has to stop. Similarly, I'm subbed to Ahnald and MobileGamer, I also follow them on Twitter, not because I need guidance but because I find their videos entertaining. I remain a fan.

    But look at the clickbait titles:

    "3 Star B1 Beats Revan"
    "Grievous: The New Meta?"

    The first, if I recall, was based around beating weak Revan teams with no GMY (that's not even a Revan team, GMY is the entire source of threat for that team).

    @AhnaldT101's unveiling of Revan was, undoubtedly, fueled by the exclusive chats he had with the developers and the crazy footage he was sent, showing Grievous shredding Revan teams like swiss cheese. I don't blame him for that, but he bought into it and sold it to every one of his subscribers without a word of caution.

    These guys have a responsibility, many people whip out their credit cards and invest zetas on the basis of what they say. I think it's time to show some restraint when hyping CG's latest releases.

    (If you want a YouTuber who knows their stuff, watch Warrior - he's in a guild, and playing at a level, that gives his videos a lot of credibility.)

    With regard to the CG footage itself, I believe the GG team was using "perfect" mods that few non-developer accounts will ever see. We already know Grievous had 65K health (I can get to 60K) and that's with a CD triangle, and I'm betting he probably had +160 speed as well. I expect the entire GG team had +160 speed.

    Give the Revan team very average mods and you've got a GG team that can completely outpace and overpower Revan, not a scenario that will ever apply to a genuine arena battle.

    I DO believe the CG footage was purposely skewed to show GG in a very positive and unrealistic light, and I also believe Ahnald was exploited to deliver that message. And it worked - it sold marquee packs (before the truth of the matter got out).

    Any future footage should disclose the stats of all characters prior to the battle being shown.
  • Options
    Incomprehensible kits (vague GG lead, 'scaling' on droideka, emphasis on actually worthless defense), unpredictable/random secondary value (irrelevant sith fighter, bomber, ETA, Vs BH ships, completely worthless rose and new droids, characters being completely f2p farmable before the payoff comes like Canderous), and frequent bait and switches by CG (gmy lead zeta immediately made worthless by Bastilla, Finn nerf with no refund, hype showing GG as a much needed jedi killer who turns out lousy), are the reasons I refuse to buy characters in this game and am always shocked people jump in and buy these things on day 1 or gear them up on speculation instead of holding the gear.

    If CG acted with a little transparency and was responsive to, or even acted like they cared slightly about their player base they could have 30x+ more of my money.
  • Options
    Dwest wrote: »
    CG promises a revan killer and that turned out to be a lie but on the same day they make the remaining old republic toons farmable. Looks like we know what the next meta is. Clear case of false advertising here in hopes that we burned through our resources just in time for the next hot toon. Wish I had all my zetas and gear and crystals back. Not impressed 1/10 would not recommend

    Totally nailed it in this post. They set everyone up with super hype for GG rework so everyone blindly spent their precious resorces just in time to release the next meta so everyone who spent their resources and want to be viable with the next meta in arena will have to spend mounds of cash. Sinister giggles can be heard from the meeting rooms if you listen closely
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Please include your mods and the team you are fightings stats too.

    Consider let Game changers release footage from test accounts as they do a better job showing the character in scenarios we players will run.

    If you fear they cant handle it, then either help them with information like this post or your characters kit is garbage and needs to be reworked before release.

    While your post here is a good step... you basically sold the community a jedi killer that isnt really a jedi killer in a traditional sense. Thats basically false advertising and it should alarm you that so many people are feeling screwed by that.

    So while this is a great step to making it right in the future, what are you doing for the community today to fix this?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    To be fair, they wouldn't need to make a whole forum post clarifying how GG's damage works and everything if they had just said "20% of his max health" from the beginning or even put it in the description of his kit. I know they said "based" and that confused me for a while, but after seeing the test footage I assumed that they must have really meant max health = damage dealt. Some up-front clarification about what "based on" means or, again, a stipulation in his kit to clarify, would have gone a long way to avoid people feeling misled when his damage output was more lackluster in practice.

    b4ia2v3c6wix.png

    The term" based on" means they use that as a base for the calculation.

    take the example of rent. the price is based on 2 people sharing the room. meaning you take the base price and divide it by 2, getting what you should pay.

    if this was as other have expressed, the price being based on 2 people sharing the same space would be to pay double rent for 2 people sharing the same space.
    his damage is based on his max health, you take his max health and multiply by 20% to get the damage. this % could have been anything and is likely picked to keep a balance to his damage as his health stacks, but also giving decent damage if you max him out for health in every way.

    Wow, way to be condescending. I'm pretty sure I speak English okay considering it's my first and only language, but thanks for wasting your time providing the dictionary screenshot and the pedantic explanation of a simple term.

    Like I said, when they said "based on" pre-release I remember wanting some more clarification since that wording is too vague, but I assumed it would come with the kit reveal. When the kit didn't clarify and test footage showed 60k hits on a character who can be reasonably assumed to have 60k health after mods at g12+, I and many others went "huh. Guess it must be health==damage after all?"

    All I was saying was the wording is vague and clarification would've gone a long way towards preventing some of the fallout.

    Just fyi, (max health * 100%) is still a calculation that is "based on" max health per your own definition. It's not unreasonable to assume that that could have been the intent behind the wording in GG's kit. It IS unreasonable to assume that people who were expecting that are just brainless or don't understand English.

    If it was 100%, one would expect the wording to read "equal to his max health".

    At no point did I express that anyone didnt understand English, I was just trying to be thorough since there seemed to be a misunderstanding of what may not be a commonly used phrase. Also there are players from around the world, and I dotn expect everyone to be a native English speaker, some times phrases like that get lost in translation.
  • Options
    Congratulations on the worst rework in SWGOH History, saved my zetas and gear, took b1 and Droideka to 7* to see 3 toons from either CLS, Chewie and Han, Triumverate, and Revan, GMY and Ezra can beat GG...

    The videos were misleading, this needs action to as a minimum allow zeta refunds on the main GG team as they are pointless, even with maxed gear and mods they still have little use or viability.....

    We need a proper explanation other than re-explaining the kit and what action is being done about it?

    I have contacted the EA help desk with the standard response, so i have shared my feedback here, my next step is to seek a refund from Apple Store as no one seems to care about the customer in this game that has spent money on something that was in my view a waste of money on a useless set of new toons, they are no fun and give no enjoyment = as a customer I want a refund or the problem rectified....

    The reason I keep playing is for the community but Im seriously considering quitting as it is the first time I feel cheated by the videos and hype, it is at best disappointing....
  • Options
    d46ykfr2pjwx.jpg
  • Options
    Mostly the problem is the expectations of the community did not match the outcome. Unlike some other reworks, gg and droids were highly anticipated and hyped, mostly because of Ahnahld and because people seem to like grievous and droids more. The community was expecting them to be better than they are and CG (once again) didn’t listen to what the community wanted and released a fairly stinky pile of poo compared to what the community was expecting. It’s not that there is something wrong with gg and the droids, it’s simply that they got overhyped and didn’t live up to the hype.

    If you compare this to the BH rework, there wasn’t nearly as much hype for the BHs and what we got was pretty much what the community expected. Not so in the case of gg.
  • Options
    Intrapidoo wrote: »
    Gr1evous wrote: »
    To all these people hating grievous so much because you expected him to be instant meta, i think we should not forget that this is a rework that is coming to stay, for now we only have 5 separatist droids, including myself xD, and there are many more options that can be added and make this team even better, I've seen footage of the actual team beating revan teams consistently, even if they cant hold on defense, which i think could be fixed by just giving B1 the hability to dispel the marked whenever he loses any stack of batallion, which would make it pointless to focus him on the beggining. If B1 is not under direct focus from revan this team could make a lot of trouble even on defense, but we have to wait and gear them all up. But i dont think it deserves to expend money on leveling and gearing this 2 characters for now.

    But on thing is clear and I think it is that the separatist are here to stay and become a viable team with lots of expectations for the future of this game.

    We have to give CG the credit for making a really intelligent rework, characters that are not even closely based on speed secondaries to be used on its maximum potencial, and great looking characters and mechanics.

    And to those that are complaining about the video footage, i think you have been fooling youselves with that, I think it was pretty clear watching that footage that most of the times you were losing 2 or even 3 droids during the battle, and the grievous damage was going up because of that, and it was pretty clear that focusing B1 would make it pretty easy to beat this team, if you didn't want to see that cause you were too excited to think that this would be a new unbeatable meta from day 1, then i have to say my friends "You are doomed"

    We have to give credit for what exactly? I truly believe that CG needs to suffer the consquences of a bad business decision and see their money pool dry out for a relatively long time. They should refund everything they destroyed in protection of their golden boy revan. All the gear, zetas, skill mats...everything and on top of that every single player should receive atleast 1000 crystals and a sorry from CG. Especially those who spent a lot of resources on this new droid team. Also everyone from the communication department of CG should immifietly start working with the community as to what we actually want, because apparently an average player who plays the game for 3-4 months is more knowledgable than the brain behind all these reworks and such.

    Wow.

    Just... wow.
  • Options
    If you really want to put gg has the video you show us, just had to gg habikities the buff of +50% damage against jedi.
    I think this would make gg a jedi killer and can be counter against other teams like traya or cls, but at least he could be a really jedi kilker.

    Also his damage isnt based on max health has its written, its based on 20% of his max health has someone has shown the math.
    Do it properly pls cg.

    Im so mad at me, i embraced the hype train and put resources on gg next time you wont catch me on this.
  • Options
    Dnoff423 wrote: »
    Well....they could have just given them new helmets instead I guess..... Oh wait they've done that before...

    That's right! Just ask for Helmets and you'll be happy!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    What. A. Joke.

    At least I am certain I am never going to spend any more money on this game game, not that they care about us anyway. The whales still will.
  • Options
    Palanthian wrote: »
    ENERGYSS wrote: »
    I see many people complaining for misleading videos and information about Separatists reworks. But lets not forget what happen with GMY rework and how many people hurry up and put the zeta lead on him right before Bastila release, or the release of Jango and how most of the youtubers say that he will be the Traya killer (or the release of Chewbacca right before the most important Revan reveal). Many people talk about how this GG rework was hyped and it is a trap, but lets not forget who over hype us all (AhnaldT101)... I love AhnaldT101 and his videos. His judgement over the years about new toons was really fair and good (and every time when new toon comes out he always talk about how we need to take the videos with grain of salt because it is purely a CG dev. video and we should wait for the test accounts to see if this is a true or not), but this time he was really blinded about GG rework (because he truly love the Separatists and he wanted them to be a Revan killer so badly that most of the times he forgot to be a truly objective and take the videos from CG with a grain of salt).

    I will leave one of his videos here as a reference, and for me this was THE video that over hype me about this Separatists rework and i start to gear them up.

    (you should watch the whole video again if you don't remember it)

    https://youtu.be/SlcU1w0bss4?t=368

    PS: This is purely my opinion and you should take it with a grain of salt ;)

    Please don't delete your channel AhnaldT101 :smiley:

    https://youtu.be/hruA1ZKt2k8?t=72

    In the conclusion for all of this: We should NEVER EVER get hyped about something before it get fully tested from the Community or people in the Game Changer program.
    I hope that in the near future someone will be able to figure how to beat Revan with the new GG team, so we need to more patient until it happens.

    You make a very good point, and it's something that has to stop. Similarly, I'm subbed to Ahnald and MobileGamer, I also follow them on Twitter, not because I need guidance but because I find their videos entertaining. I remain a fan.

    But look at the clickbait titles:

    "3 Star B1 Beats Revan"
    "Grievous: The New Meta?"

    The first, if I recall, was based around beating weak Revan teams with no GMY (that's not even a Revan team, GMY is the entire source of threat for that team).

    @AhnaldT101's unveiling of Revan was, undoubtedly, fueled by the exclusive chats he had with the developers and the crazy footage he was sent, showing Grievous shredding Revan teams like swiss cheese. I don't blame him for that, but he bought into it and sold it to every one of his subscribers without a word of caution.

    These guys have a responsibility, many people whip out their credit cards and invest zetas on the basis of what they say. I think it's time to show some restraint when hyping CG's latest releases.

    (If you want a YouTuber who knows their stuff, watch Warrior - he's in a guild, and playing at a level, that gives his videos a lot of credibility.)

    With regard to the CG footage itself, I believe the GG team was using "perfect" mods that few non-developer accounts will ever see. We already know Grievous had 65K health (I can get to 60K) and that's with a CD triangle, and I'm betting he probably had +160 speed as well. I expect the entire GG team had +160 speed.

    Give the Revan team very average mods and you've got a GG team that can completely outpace and overpower Revan, not a scenario that will ever apply to a genuine arena battle.

    I DO believe the CG footage was purposely skewed to show GG in a very positive and unrealistic light, and I also believe Ahnald was exploited to deliver that message. And it worked - it sold marquee packs (before the truth of the matter got out).

    Any future footage should disclose the stats of all characters prior to the battle being shown.

    Honestly, I'm amazed people still watch Ahnold or Mobilegamer. Neither are very good at the game and I personally find both highly annoying. Not to mention, I have better things to do than watch 20 min videos that contain 30s of information and 19:30 of really bad speculation. If they are the only ones releasing a new kit, I put their video on mute and scroll to the images of the kit. Then I read it and make my own opinion. I'd highly suggest people get in the same habit.


    The only youtuber I sub to is Skelturix. That guy is money. He actually knows how to play the game. AND he actually shows mod setups. As a rule, if you aren't seeing mod setups in a video your watching, you should question what's happening.

  • Options
    "Based on" and "Equal to" are not the same. :)
  • Options
    There are several things that needs fixed. Here is one glaring one. Opponent has -40% CDA. Why?

    Two toons B1 and Droideka can’t critically hit. So what purpose would it be to add that when nearly half of the team can’t take advantage of of bonuses?

    Focusing on offense would have been better like this: Whenever an enemy uses an ability outside of their turn , all Separatists allies gain 5% offense and 5% CDA (stacking) until the end of their next turn.

    At least something like that would help beat Revan teams with all the assists. Helps them absorb more damage and hit them with a nasty attack their next turn.

    Again, there should never ever be a Leader ability where it doesn’t let all specific faction members take advantage of it. B1 and Droideka with not being a belt or critically hit is just plain stupid.
  • Gunner21
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Unpopular opinion: this thread is hilarious.

    If you don't have the critical thinking to wait for a hyped character to be confirmed strong before dumping all your resources, or were just willing to put blind faith in biased opinions of content creators, I don't have much sympathy for your disappointment. Except for that guy demanding refunded Zetas and at least 1000 crystals in compensation. He clearly has a firm grasp of reality. I would like to kindly request similar compensation.

    It's 2019, shouldn't we be aware by now that every single gaming product on the market is incredibly over-hyped before launch? You can't blame CG for following market trends, how else are they meant to compete?

  • Monel
    2789 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    To be fair, they wouldn't need to make a whole forum post clarifying how GG's damage works and everything if they had just said "20% of his max health" from the beginning or even put it in the description of his kit. I know they said "based" and that confused me for a while, but after seeing the test footage I assumed that they must have really meant max health = damage dealt. Some up-front clarification about what "based on" means or, again, a stipulation in his kit to clarify, would have gone a long way to avoid people feeling misled when his damage output was more lackluster in practice.

    b4ia2v3c6wix.png

    The term" based on" means they use that as a base for the calculation.

    take the example of rent. the price is based on 2 people sharing the room. meaning you take the base price and divide it by 2, getting what you should pay.

    if this was as other have expressed, the price being based on 2 people sharing the same space would be to pay double rent for 2 people sharing the same space.
    his damage is based on his max health, you take his max health and multiply by 20% to get the damage. this % could have been anything and is likely picked to keep a balance to his damage as his health stacks, but also giving decent damage if you max him out for health in every way.

    Wow, way to be condescending. I'm pretty sure I speak English okay considering it's my first and only language, but thanks for wasting your time providing the dictionary screenshot and the pedantic explanation of a simple term.

    Like I said, when they said "based on" pre-release I remember wanting some more clarification since that wording is too vague, but I assumed it would come with the kit reveal. When the kit didn't clarify and test footage showed 60k hits on a character who can be reasonably assumed to have 60k health after mods at g12+, I and many others went "huh. Guess it must be health==damage after all?"

    All I was saying was the wording is vague and clarification would've gone a long way towards preventing some of the fallout.

    Just fyi, (max health * 100%) is still a calculation that is "based on" max health per your own definition. It's not unreasonable to assume that that could have been the intent behind the wording in GG's kit. It IS unreasonable to assume that people who were expecting that are just brainless or don't understand English.

    If it was 100%, one would expect the wording to read "equal to his max health".

    At no point did I express that anyone didnt understand English, I was just trying to be thorough since there seemed to be a misunderstanding of what may not be a commonly used phrase. Also there are players from around the world, and I dotn expect everyone to be a native English speaker, some times phrases like that get lost in translation.

    Moonwalking at its finest.
  • Options
    There are several things that needs fixed. Here is one glaring one. Opponent has -40% CDA. Why?

    Two toons B1 and Droideka can’t critically hit. So what purpose would it be to add that when nearly half of the team can’t take advantage of of bonuses?

    Focusing on offense would have been better like this: Whenever an enemy uses an ability outside of their turn , all Separatists allies gain 5% offense and 5% CDA (stacking) until the end of their next turn.

    At least something like that would help beat Revan teams with all the assists. Helps them absorb more damage and hit them with a nasty attack their next turn.

    Again, there should never ever be a Leader ability where it doesn’t let all specific faction members take advantage of it. B1 and Droideka with not being a belt or critically hit is just plain stupid.
    The critical damage avoidance and defense penetration are things CG put in his leadership to make it look a lot better than it really is, because both of those stats are virtually worthless.
  • Options
    Just add "all droid allie's gain 30% turn meter when an enemy gets exposed" to GG leader hability and everybody will stop complaining about GG and Finn :wink:
  • Options
    I just don’t understand how CG justifies that a team that has a Crappy lead (Pre-rework Non zeta Grievous), a crappy tank (Useless pre-rework non-zeta magnaguard), hits like a wet noodle, is still better than their so called ”Rework” if the previous team was better, it’s basically a Nerf... Not a buff which is what they selled to the community.

    Isn’t that Bait and Switch? 🤔
    Is that a fair business practice?

    Am I missing something here?

    https://youtu.be/SlcU1w0bss4
  • Options
    Wow. More ****.
  • Options
    I just don’t understand how CG justifies that a team that has a Crappy lead (Pre-rework Non zeta Grievous), a crappy tank (Useless pre-rework non-zeta magnaguard), hits like a wet noodle, is still better than their so called ”Rework” if the previous team was better, it’s basically a Nerf... Not a buff which is what they selled to the community.

    If you watch that video closely the only character doing meaningful damage is Chewie. Maybe GG just needs a friendly Wookie at his back to take over the Arena. I also think people need to try him with other droids like BB-8, T3M4, L337, etc. to see what happens. Even if the droid separatists are pretty disappointing, it doesn't mean there aren't viable squads that can be made.
  • CLSJedi
    111 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Yup what a great rework make droids suck up more resources
    I'm starting to really not like this game anymore. Leaving us with one team that controls arena if you don't have one ship your fleet is crap.
    https://youtu.be/aASFBBgq-Uo
  • Options
    Is the problem really GG and the rest of the seps? Or is it power creep? There’s always been meta and best of the moment but I felt traya was a power creep killer that had to be outdone by Revan. Now we’re in the viscous circle because anything less is viewed as garbage. Honestly I can’t be overly upset about this faction failing against the 2 best metas because of what it would mean to power creep had it succeeded. Nevermind what’s to come in a few weeks.
Sign In or Register to comment.