General’s mods

So Grievous & Droideka are the main damage dealers in the droid army. CG came out and posted basically what GG mods should be. That said...

If Grievous isn’t G12 He is garbage. If he doesn’t have a 6• 16% health set on the Circle, cross, & probably the arrow (with high speed). He again is probably garbage. 5.88% health vs 16% x 3 is a lot. Then he supposedly needs all health mods with a crit damage triangle...

& to boot his Max health/damage ramps up over time. So it seems there’s several factors to having a deadly Grievous. And perhaps B1 Protection big will add some survivability to the team.

That said, Anyone try all this stuff out yet? Screenshots? Let’s see who can get the most deadly numbers on their Grievous.

Replies

• I’m wondering if he hits harder with offense mods.
  • More importantly you need the G12 medpacs and furnaces. Almost doubles his health compared to a G12 with none.
  • More importantly you need the G12 medpacs and furnaces. Almost doubles his health compared to a G12 with none.
    It’s hilarious that he requires so much gear to get the full use of his kit, and is still terrible when maxed out. There is no incentive to spend the gear on him.
  • Droideka wrote: »
    More importantly you need the G12 medpacs and furnaces. Almost doubles his health compared to a G12 with none.
    It’s hilarious that he requires so much gear to get the full use of his kit, and is still terrible when maxed out. There is no incentive to spend the gear on him.

Well I don’t think there’s any denying that if Grievous isn’t maxed out & modded perfectly then he’s Garbage. I still want to see the fix on B1