Best scoundrel team against Revan

To all of you scoundrel users,
I’ve seen many posts on how people use scoundrels in arena. I myself ran them for a bit. However, I went after droids as soon as I heard of the upcoming reworks for the separatist droids. I was thrilled. Even when his rework seemed underwhelming, I was still holding on hope that his lead was just bugged. Turns out that is not the case per Mr. Crumb's announcement. Now my dreams of running a droid team are crushed. I’m not mad, just extremely sad.
So, with all that mushy stuff out of the way, I’m asking you, swgoh community, what is the ultimate scoundrel team against revan? I’ve heard Qi’ra lead with Vandor and a bunch of other guys in there, I’ve also heard Hermit Yoda is good under either Clone Wars Chewbacca or Qi’ra, with other scoundrels. Help me out please, at a deep place of sadness about these poor droids.
Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/

Replies

• There is not one. Scoundrels can make some pretty mean teams, but very few teams in the game can even approach Revan, which is why over 80% of players in the top 50 are running Revan and 0% are running any scoundrel.
  • I know a few players who run scoundrels so...
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    I know a few players who run scoundrels so...
    Perhaps on newer shards with less access to Revan. Right now my top 50 is 47 Revans, a CLS, a Traya, and a Maul. I can only recall seeing one Qi’ra led team breaking top 50 in the past few months on my shard. I believe it was Qi’ra, Vandor chewie, Mission, Zaalbar, and L3, if that helps.
  • I run scoundrels (Q Vandor L3 Chewie and Han) on a December 2016 shard and used to break top 30 before the second round of Revan. I still break top 100, but it's much harder. I avoid Revan and pick on NS and CLS teams. I do have Revan but dont run him because I'm a contrarian and rebel. ;)

I do believe @Killbot5000 has had luck against Revan with Qira L3 Vandor Z and Nest.

But like all teams against Revan - it just comes down to who gets marked first.

• On an active almost launch shard I can stay in the top 100 vs mostly revan teams with my scoundrel line up. I cannot break the top 50 anymore.
    I run them for fun and do very well considering. Nest continues to stack protection again like mad, even when marked which helps.
    The problem is the longer people have revan, the faster they are at the top 50.

With fast mods on my scoundrels I have a speed advantage in the top 100.
    I do not think you can beat revan without two taunting tanks.
    Best team i have found is qi'ra, nest, zaarbal, vandor, and l3.
    Mod them all for speed. Focus on health for vandor. Crit chance for nest, and tenacity on l3 .
  • Long story short. They are a nitch counter meta... they smash cls and nightsister teams.
    They can beat revan though. My team is about 100k power. I always beat revans of similar power level on offense. I can't hang with the 110k+ stuff in the top 50 anymore.

Run them for fun
  • Running qi'ra han chewie vandor l3 before, stayed around 70ish for ..like a month or two, with just 2 fight each day (unless I am trying new teams otherwise I only fight 2 times in the arena for daily).

Once ppl figure out how to deal with my team, I starts falling ranks...have to kill 5 bastilas to get back to 90ish.

Then...eveyone has g12 bastila, dropping real quick.

Finally I lose interest in fighting bastilas, so I switch to carth OR team, stayed happily at 200.
  • Scoundrels should be able to Auto Bastilla, fyi.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Running qi'ra han chewie vandor l3 before, stayed around 70ish for ..like a month or two, with just 2 fight each day (unless I am trying new teams otherwise I only fight 2 times in the arena for daily).

Once ppl figure out how to deal with my team, I starts falling ranks...have to kill 5 bastilas to get back to 90ish.

Finally I lose interest in fighting bastilas, so I switch to carth OR team, stayed happily at 200.

You run carth? That’s a fun team!
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Running qi'ra han chewie vandor l3 before, stayed around 70ish for ..like a month or two, with just 2 fight each day (unless I am trying new teams otherwise I only fight 2 times in the arena for daily).
    You run carth? That’s a fun team!

Yeah he's at 4*, sooo squishy usually 1 shot by GMY.